Respected Contributor
Does anyone know what size Iris wears? she always looks good and I think she maybe a size Large - I think Maria is large too - helps to see larger sizes. Thanks for any help.
Regular Contributor

I believe she wears a Large.

Valued Contributor

yes, a large. She is so darn pretty, isn't she?

Respected Contributor
Thank you I saw her modeling a Lisa Rinna skirt wearing flat shoes with a denim jackets- and she looked really nice. Made me think of how I run out the door - not in heels, jacket etc. and she looked great very natural. Makes a change from very high heels and xxs!
Contributor

Hello, she is a large.

Super Contributor

Don't forget that the sizes on QVC are not what they are out at retail. With the exception of a few brands, a QVC Medium would be a Large, a QVC Large would be an XL out there and so on.

Honored Contributor
All the plus size models claim to wear a large, but I think Maria looks quite a bit larger than the rest of the group.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

She is a terrific model.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor
In my opinion both Maria & Iris are not a size large ... both ladies are at least an XL OR A 1X.. ..also, Maria does not look good in a lot of the clothes she models .. the same with Iris she is very large on top and does not look good in some of the items they make her model... I know they have to show how the items look on larger women but, they should at least make them look good.
Respected Contributor

I agree that Maria definitely looks like a 1X...she had gone down to a large some months ago but looks like she has put some of it back on. I would think Iris is also a size larger but then I don't really care in the long run..they are both so beautiful and sweet.

There is a newer model with red hair; I believe her name is Jess; they claim she is a large but she looks like a larger size than either Maria or Iris.