Frequent Contributor
Hope I spelled her name right. I think she is beautiful. She looks good in everything.
Respected Contributor

Not EVERYTHING.

Super Contributor

I don't think she's a plus size. I think she has said she is a 14-16, or a QVC Large.

Jackie is very lovely, she does a nice job with modeling.

Super Contributor

I'm not sure Jackie is the way you spell her name, now that I think about it. I think it is Jacque.

Valued Contributor

I appreciate having Jackie, showing a Large. All the others wear the extra-extra-extra and even more extra Small ! And yes, Jackie is always stylish and pretty! Love when she smiles!

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

Jackie is a lot of fun-love when she's on! All the models do such a great job!

I'm watching Susan Graver right now with MBR. MBR looks so beautiful in royal blue. I know people have posted this before, but she's stunning in that color.

Amy Stran is another one- reds are her color.

I wish I knew what color was my color...

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen Jackie (sp?) in person. She is not a plus size woman. Maybe a size 12. ITA she looks good in almost anything.

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn & Jackie both take a size large. Jackie looks very good in some styles and in other styles, not so much. Not many of us look good in everything. 8)

Honored Contributor

I used to be a flat out (way back when a size was a real size) 2X. I lost weight due to health issues and now am a size XL.

I used to write in and call in and ask QVC why they don't put a REAL plus size woman in these plus clothes.

Even QVC does not recognize a size 16 as being a plus size. If you look and listen they don't use the word plus unless it starts at a size 18 as in 'plus 18'.

Back then I could order a size 2X and it always fit (almost always). If it didn't it wasn't because the QVC sizing was so far off (like it is now).

I can't even blame it on the style of clothes. The arm lengths are over my finger tips. I've measured friend's arms (they think I'm crazy when I do it), but my arms are pretty close to the same length their arms are.

We've all known that the pants that are supposed to be petite aren't really petite. The Quacker Factory girl even says SHORT are what her's are. They fit me. I'm about 5'4 1/2 inches tall. Some don't even call that petite. I don't remember when I have had to take up the pants.