Honored Contributor

If it's horizontal stripes, it's Liz Claiborne . . .

. . . and if it's big huge flowers, it's Isaac Mizrahi . . . and if it's both, it's D&Co's ripoffs. I don't think that man, Gary, is a designer . . . he just reproduces others' fashions in slightly lower prices. OR, they look like stuff recycled from the 1950s.

Someone should toss him a roll of TP and let him tell us "not to squeeze the Charmin'." That would be believable.

I can't watch D&Co programs anymore. I don't know who it was that thought he would be an asset.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: If it's horizontal stripes, it's Liz Claiborne . . .

Morning, Ford.

Your post made me laugh.

Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2015 brii said:

Morning, Ford.

Your post made me laugh.

Wink I know it's a bash, but I just can't help it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Many of us enjoy it when Gary is on the air and feel that he adds something to the shows. And, really, how much of fashion is "new" anyway?

Esteemed Contributor

Too funny and I agree with you about Denim and Co!!

Super Contributor

I think Gary is nice. He's certainly easier to listen to than most of the other hosts and vendors.

Trusted Contributor

. I get so tired of seeing horizontal stripes and hearing "anyone can wear" them. Maybe we CAN, but many of us (including me) shouldn't!

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Ford ITA.

Stripes are so unimaginative. An easy design. Can you imagine? The design team is sitting around the table and one person says, "wellll....... since we can't think of anything else, let's just do stripes again! The QVC customer loves stripes!"{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

Stripes remind me of Auschwitz. Unless they are cheery, multicolored in a pretty color combination. I once had a sweater like that. I remember the Aileen striped shirts we brought to the bungalow colonies...