Super Contributor

Fashion Blogs for Women over 50?

Do any of you know of any Fashion Blogs for Classic, yet a little Trendy, fashion for women over 50? I love fashion and blogs, but I don't think I'm looking in the right places.

Any and all are welcome!

Thanks!

War Eagle!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fashion Blogs for Women over 50?

I am in!

Honored Contributor

I personally prefer looking at the runway shows on youtube (R Lauren is always great) and also googleing Street Style. A lot of time blogs are writted by someone who just likes something and wasn't trained. Have fun girls! (OH! Also Bazaar is a terrific magazine!)!

Super Contributor

I don't necessarily need a trained person's opinion or ideas. I like to see what other women in my age range are wearing and use some of their ideas. I don't have a ton of money and don't want to break the bank, just update my classics with a few trendy items every now and then.

War Eagle!
Regular Contributor

MES,

Why not start one here .... There is another "blog" within these threads for those age 60. We all can contribute!!

Contributor

I just typed in 'fashion blogs for older ladies' on Google and a lot of good ones turned up. It would be fun to start one but really requires a lot of linking and picture taking and technical skills. No can do.
Honored Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I love fiftynotfrumpy.blogspot.com. She has a facebook page and regularly links to other fashion blogs.

Respected Contributor

Recently I ordered some pretty scarves from Land's End. They offer free shipping on orders over $50. They have a promotion for February 17-24. Enjoy 30% off. Promotion code: Awesome. Pin: 8488. Land's End has very good-looking, well made casual clothes. They do not look silly hanging off the butt like a certain "fashion forward" designer's clothes.

Contributor

I would recommend Fifty Not Frumpy, 40plusstyle.com, over50feeling40, Not Dead Yet Style