Contributor

The eighth wonder of the world

How is LOGO so popular? It is not flattering on any host or model. Why would any want to add ruffles to their lower backside? In a few years from now, people will pull this from their closet and say. " what was I thinking when I bought this?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The eighth wonder of the world

I love most of the colors and there have been a few toos that I really thought about ordering but then reality sets in and I realize these tops would not look good on me at all as I am only 5' 4"". If I'm going to spend $50-$60 I want it to be something extra special. Most times I just change the channel but I guess Lori has a following.
Contributor

Lori is like the Emperor's new clothes- she Tells ladies they look good with a diaper hanging down from their shirt- and people Believe her!

Trusted Contributor

The fact that you are able to predict what others will say in a few years is nothing short of remarkable!!
Contributor

I was beginning to think I was the only one who was wondering why would any woman wear these hideous clothes? Maybe I'm not alone.
Trusted Contributor

Her styles are not for me, and agree that some of the ruffle-butt tops would look ridiculous on just about anyone. However, she's getting her own show on Monday nights, so the clothes must be selling well. Unlike other designers, there is basically one look to her style - layered t-shirts. I wonder how many $60 t-shirts people will buy, or if she will branch out to other looks. The only thing I like about the line is the colors. They are much nicer than the bright colors of D & Co or SG.

Esteemed Contributor

My GD wears those tights with the rufflies on her bee-hind. Maybe that's what inspired this look.

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 jewelrymaven22 said:

Lori is like the Emperor's new clothes- she Tells ladies they look good with a diaper hanging down from their shirt- and people Believe her!

And that contrasting ""diaper"" calls attention to an area I'd rather leave unnoticed.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

To be fair, from the beginning (with LOGO), Lori was ahead of other brands in showcasing what can be called her signature style. There are so many versions of this style in the marketplace these days, that it doesn't matter if you're in the shop which sells $200 tees or Wal-mart, there will be pieces in the store in this style. That doesn't make it great, or mean you have to wear it. Apparently, retailers are getting good sales results from the style, and therefore it will probably continue for a while.

Trusted Contributor

To me, the fabric seems to cling to the bust area in an unflattering way and also seems to grab onto one's butt. It also is expensive. Not for me!