Valued Contributor

What to do....what to do.....

What to do on a sub-zero winter day....

Do I go play outside? That's a big negative!

Do I watch TV in my jammies? This is sounding much better.

Do I make a cup of hot tea or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate only with some nice liquor in it.

Do I plan on making supper tonight? I think that is what pizza delivery can do.

How is your day? I hope fabulous!

Honored Contributor

Re: What to do....what to do.....

I made a really good soup for lunch, and now I'm vegging with an orange loverboy cat. He's sleeping and I'm watching Family Feud.

Super Contributor

Hi, LoriMI--I smiled at your thread! Your inquiries do seem to be the most appropriate questions of the day! I am doing some professional work while watching ITKWD, doing laundry, and grudgingly contemplating going to the gym: am thinking that working up a good sweat will be the warmest I will be on this frigid day! LOL! Hope you stay warm and safe and enjoy your great choices! Smile

Esteemed Contributor

I like the way you think!

We are subzero today. I took soup out of the freezer and have a big salad in the fridge.

I watched a Lifetime movie this morning and did 30 minutes on my Air Climber. I gathered 4 bags of donations for Goodwill. DH was making a liquor store run, so I tagged along (sans makeup) to pick up a few things at Family Dollar. I just woke up from a short nap.

Honored Contributor

I ventured outside to bring in the Sunday papers and noticed most of the snow has blown off the walkway surfaces.

Have planned for dinner herbed Parmesan cheese coated chicken breasts with salad and some sort of side dish.

Plan on reading the papers in their entirety and maybe attempt a crossword puzzle while on my stationary bike.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I cleaned my kitchen, dusted all the furniture, done two loads of laundry, played with my kitty, walked 25 minutes on my treadmill, done a workout with weights and now I am just relaxing until time to fix supper. Too cold to go anywhere...lol.
Honored Contributor

My only venture outside today was just a few minutes ago….and ONLY for a few minutes. My plan was to clear the snow from either side of my car so I don't fall. However, I don't think I was out there more than 5 minutes before a gust of wind came by. Since it's only about 16 (actual temp), the wind really hurt. Back inside in a hurry, with a nice glass of red wine. (I HATE THIS WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!)

Valued Contributor

I am with you!.....HATE this cold weather!
Trusted Contributor

Hate this weather too! So far today I have organized my closet. Got one bag ready for good will. Did two loads of laundry. I have been contemplating getting on the treadmill but.... have decided to take a day off. Thinking of chicken for dinner but not sure yet. Maybe just some soup. I'm also enjoying a glass of wine next to my fireplace. Dressed like nanook from the north. The wind is still quite strong around here and the actual temp is 16... Oh and I also watched last week's episode of Downton Abbey.

I guess the bottom line is I have been very lazy.

Honored Contributor

Watching TV and eating. I went to the movies yesterday, then dinner at Olive Garden. While at Olive Garden I bought for today some take home Pasta Fa jole (sp) soup and salad. I've been on a Pasta Fa Jole crave lately. I don't cook so I usually take home food from a restaurant for 2 or so days. Lately all I want is this stupid soup.

So, that's what I've been doing. I also took home for some time the Black Tie Cake.

I might eat it later with a tall glass of ice cold milk then later follow it off with a cup of hot tea.

So, that's my Sunday......so far.