Valued Contributor

I really like the new denim big shirt by Joan Rivers. However, 64.00 with tax and shipping is so costly. I just can't seem to justify it. What do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

There are so many clothing items I find way too costly to purchase here at the Q....and with the new s&h rules....frankly I just look elsewhere for my purchases...

Valued Contributor

The cost of this shirt seems to maximize this . Thank you!

Honored Contributor

$22 at Old Navy-

Women's Chambray Boyfriend Shirts

$20-

Women's Boyfriend Chambray Shirts

Kohl's- $19.99

SONOMA life + style® Roll-Tab Jean Shirt - Women's

JCP- $24.99

Levi’s® Long Sleeve Polka Dot Boyfriend Shirt

Honored Contributor

H&M-

$29.95

$24.95-

Super Contributor

Quality Value Convenience. The Q has got to learn that there are thousands of other retailers (online, TV, and otherwise) that provide the same QVC they claim (if not better). I truly believe they better smarten up if the want to stay on/get back on top. (Maybe this is why top management recently had a change!)

Some of their prices are higher than other retailers for the exact same thing (where's the Value in that?). Free shipping is like an Elvis sighting, and they never offer percent-off coupon codes. If they think they are too good to offer these incentives, they are sadly mistaken.

Honored Contributor

It costs me WAY less to actually get in my car, drive to stores close to me and pay a LOT LESS for anything/everything than here at the Q. I can look, shop, try on, get the RIGHT size, color(s) that I wish to KEEP and ALL for a heck of a LOT LESS.

This gets me out of the house, mingle with others, get some of my 10,000 steps in for my day and enjoy NO s/h, no returning without getting my s/h back, and chances are leaving stuff on the racks that well, I really didn't need anyway.

Happy Shopping again at mom & pop brick & mortars!

Valued Contributor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Pink Dogwood - you are not kidding. Although I didn't buy anything for myself, I did help my sister shop for a few things at the mall last week.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Right on Ms Bird! When I was a little girl, my mom's sister, Aunt Annie, was the one who drove b/c mom did not (know how). Every Saturday Aunt Annie would come over to our house, have a cup of coffee, chat it up w/mom, me and my 2 sisters. We'd all go out and go shopping - it's what we did. Aunt Annie didn't have any children so we girls were her kids as much as we were to mom & dad. She loved to spend money on us! SO MUCH FUN just to BE with her. LOVED to go shopping - I'm convinced she's the very person who put the fashion bug (at least) in my life so many years ago. LOL

Aunt Annie did not by any stretch spoil us - mom wouldn't let her and mom also knew that that kind of thing would never fly with my dad! Aunt Annie knew that too. We lived very modestly way back in the '50s & 60s. But it was ALWAYS such a fun date every Saturday.