Esteemed Contributor

Returns - very slow these days

Is anyone else finding clothing returns are slow to get processed? I called qvc and they said they have a surge in returns and are behind. I'm not keen on ordering anything else until my returns get processed correctly.

Contributor

Re: Returns - very slow these days

The Christmas return date just ended. I'm sure they had quite a backup.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank kaycee. Hope it speeds up now.

Valued Contributor

I have been having issues the last three times with one item defective and the other two sent the wrong items ordered. The slip that comes with it shows it ordered correctly but sent wrong. One item was the wrong color and the other was a Isaac top in a bag that had the Susan Graver label on it. I ordered a Susan Graver top but got an Isaac top.

Unfortunately, I didn't care for the Isaac top either and it was also the incorrect size. I can see his clothes run smaller and also nothing special about the top but at least I got to see what an Isaac item was like. I won't be ordering his either for me. I would have not ordered a medium and I ordered an x-small in the Susan top because her items run big on me. The Isaac top fit but I did not care for the style. If I were to have ordered it I would have ordered a small for Isaac but I can see now it would have had to go back.

I gave it a shot because it was a clearance top and good reviews but three returns lately and that is three too many and I usually don't return much of anything.

Times have changed and stick with local shopping for me.

Frequent Contributor

I agree on the slow returns. I forgot that there would be a bump in returns from the Christmas buying season. I just sent a return package that included some items to be returned into inventory and some that need things that need to be exchanged for different sizes. Even though garment measurements were provided I still guessed wrong on some things. I'm assuming the combo of return to inventory and return to exchange is slowing down the process for my situation. My solution is to stop buying from QVC and stick to retail stores but over my 25 years of shopping at the Q I have gotten some really cute clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

One of my returns is an exchange for a defective item and the other was a return only. I haven't gotten any confirmation for either return yet even though they were sent out on different days. I've done fairly well on guessing sizes so far but I got turned off when they sent me a used item as new. Ick.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't returned any clothing lately, but my account is lagging behind the adjustments due to TSV prices being lower than the pre-order prices ( IT TSV and the Dr. Denese TSV - both were $10 less). Neither adjustment has reflected in my account yet. To complicate matters, I also ordered another Dr D kit which arrived damaged (the top of the FirmX retinol serum was broken off and contents spilled - hard to understand now it happened. The matter in which it was packed makes me believe that it happened before packaging and shipping.) I notified CS and they are supposed to send me a new one but my account does not reflect that adjustment either.

Occasional Contributor

On 2/14/2015 gonnab said:

I haven't returned any clothing lately, but my account is lagging behind the adjustments due to TSV prices being lower than the pre-order prices ( IT TSV and the Dr. Denese TSV - both were $10 less). Neither adjustment has reflected in my account yet. To complicate matters, I also ordered another Dr D kit which arrived damaged (the top of the FirmX retinol serum was broken off and contents spilled - hard to understand now it happened. The matter in which it was packed makes me believe that it happened before packaging and shipping.) I notified CS and they are supposed to send me a new one but my account does not reflect that adjustment either.

Shipping not so good for me either. My Dr Denese super size Fima Tone Retinol serum bottle didn't appear broken when it came, but the package was saturated with the complete contents of the bottle. Customer service sent me a new one, but my second one arrived with 1/2 the contents leaked in the package. I have to call them on this today.

I wonder how they usually ship this, as I haven't bought it before? This came USPS in a brown blister pack bag. Is this the new $3 shipping? If Sephora had sent it, it would have been in a box, laying in cushions of paper.

Contributor

Yes, VERY SLOW!! Ofcourse I kept on QVC about it BUT, I just wanted a size exchange and they SOLD OUT of it by the time QVC showed my return, which by the way, they DID NOT credit my acct as original payment, my account showed a "gift option" BUT, that was handled as soon as I found this out! I'm also hesitant, tired of the turnaround time.

Respected Contributor

I used the return label for defective jewelry I received and it took over two weeks from the time I sent it back to see RETURNED on my account after I called customer service. Never mind it then took about a week to see it on my Amex. Almost a month to get a credit to my charge card.