Frequent Contributor
Miss her. Not the same, and not interested.
Valued Contributor
How silly
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.huh} She is gone, you have to move on. Goodness.

IMO it will be better with Antonella in Italy. I will actually start watching the show!

Esteemed Contributor

Ok, let it go~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

If your only interest was in Lisa, then you never were really interested in the products to begin with.

Respected Contributor

Enough already with Lisa. Really, it starts to sound obsessive. I have noticed since she's gone there are a lot more stories about ALL the hosts and their families, which is nice to see. It's just not all about Lisa. I had no problem with Lisa, but I certainly am not crying over her leaving. I'm sure she will do just fine.

Honored Contributor
On 2/12/2015 MarilynM said:

Enough already with Lisa. Really, it starts to sound obsessive. I have noticed since she's gone there are a lot more stories about ALL the hosts and their families, which is nice to see. It's just not all about Lisa. I had no problem with Lisa, but I certainly am not crying over her leaving. I'm sure she will do just fine.

I agree, it is not and never should have been all about Lisa. I really have no interest in any of the hosts' personal lives. For me it is just about the product I might be interested in purchasing. Nothing against Lisa at all, I am just not a "fan" of any host.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I miss her too, but even she would've been challenged trying to make this marathon about bronze, crystals and fake diamonds interesting... What I find utterly fascinating is how they keep trying to palm this off as "fine" Italian jewelry when it's nothing more than costume...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor
On 2/12/2015 stevieb said:

I miss her too, but even she would've been challenged trying to make this marathon about bronze, crystals and fake diamonds interesting... What I find utterly fascinating is how they keep trying to palm this off as "fine" Italian jewelry when it's nothing more than costume...

stevie, I think the same thing as you. I just looked over the offerings for today and it is as you say not "fine Italian jewelry". I don't think Italian women wear this stuff.

Trusted Contributor

Good grief.