Super Contributor

Anyone get new Eyeglass Frames lately?

Are they big, small, what's the style lately - seems to change so often. Are you happy with them? Do you have a style in mind you're looking for, or do you try them on and buy what someone says looks best on you? Anyone buy them online?

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone get new Eyeglass Frames lately?

I purchase my eyeglasses online at Warby Parker. You choose up to five frames they ship to you for free, you have five days to try them out and return shipping is also free.

The glasses are the latest fashion, and they carry classic styles too.

Respected Contributor

Yes..starting to see quite a few of the thicker black frames.

Trusted Contributor

So happy to find someone who ordered. I am scared bc I wear progressive, do you?

Esteemed Contributor

I got these not too long ago at LensCrafters

It doesn't show too well, but the face of the glasses are dark brown tortoise.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

I just got new glasses. The frames are by Prodesign Denmark. They are a purplish-grey. Very lightweight and comfortable. I wear progressive lenses, so glad to see the frames getting a little bigger. I have a high nose bridge and find it difficult to get frames that sit right on my face.

Trusted Contributor

I did I did! My optometrist told me about the Fysh brand.....so cool! Mine are teal and I love them! Transitional lenses. Check them out!! Good luck!
Honored Contributor

My advice would be just try on a lot of different ones. You can't purchase something based on style because it might not look good on you.

Try on some you don't think you'd like too because you never know. I would also (if you can) try to bring someone else with you to tell you what they think. Just a thought.

Esteemed Contributor

I did, I did too in December. They are a nice purple Geoffrey Beene. A little bit bigger than my other ones, but not too large as my face is on the small side. They are light weight. Tomorrow I am going back to get my other ones dipped ( to make them dark). My BIL is an optometrist & his receptionist helped me while my DH was getting his eyes checked. I only tried on 5-6 pairs before I found what I liked.
Super Contributor

I've worn glasses for 60+ years and change them every two years - so I know what I like. I just got new ones last Fall. Lots of sizes and shapes and every color under the rainbow ... it's a wide open selection.

I go to an independent optometrist ...and he carries a wide variety of designer and non-designer frames.