Occasional Contributor

AAAAHHHHHH So Tired of Shouting vendors and Host trying to talk over each other during a presentation

Is anyone else tried of the yelling match that happens as these two are trying to talk over each other? Watching the Lisa Rinna presentation and half of it was each one trying to outtalk the other. Had to turn it off!

Occasional Contributor

Re: AAAAHHHHHH So Tired of Shouting vendors and Host trying to talk over each other during a presentation

"GORGEOUS!"...My whole life is an illusion!

It's DRAMA!... I totally agree with you LusvDshop.

Watching Lisa Rinna right now, and I might have ordered some clothing, but I can't get close enough to the TV (even with the volume down) to make a selection.

Gypsyohara in FL

Contributor

Re: AAAAHHHHHH So Tired of Shouting vendors and Host trying to talk over each other during a presentation

I totally agree! The screaming is out of control and its obnoxious!

Super Contributor

The other day Stacey from ybf sounded like someone playing a tape recorder on fast forward. I could not enjoy the show... off it went.

Respected Contributor

turn your tvs down or off. Sheesh! B much!

Esteemed Contributor

i didn't know if it was only me.......til i read this.............i know Lisa can get a bit overexcited but i think Rachel is just out of control today....she hasn't come up for air and i think Lisa is just trying to get a word in edgewise about her products.......Rachel has interruppted constantly......

Esteemed Contributor

Why I don't watch live. I just check in on my way to something else.

Esteemed Contributor

Rachel Ray must be on

Honored Contributor

I am too preoccupied staring at Lisa's botoxed upper lip to order anything!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

It has definitely become the norm for hosts and vendors to talk all over each other. It is so annoying to listen to and so extremely rude.