Esteemed Contributor

** I'm Loving PM Style Tonight With Jayne and Courtney **

The show has been so entertaining. I haven't laughed so much in ages and they are still very informative with the products. Great combo, IMO.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

Re: ** I'm Loving PM Style Tonight With Jayne and Courtney **

Agree 100% ~ enjoying both hosts tonight!
Respected Contributor

I am also enjoying this show very much. It is so nice to watch a show where the host does not constantly look into the camera at herself, wears skin tight jackets that are two sizes too small and is always preening. I am sorry but LR was just too narcistic for my taste. I notice that now, there seems to be a more even keel with the hostesses as there is no prima donna anymore and everyone seems to be more relaxed and comfortable. Since she left, I am enjoying the Q much, much more.

Honored Contributor

I've been unlucky, when I went there first I got Dr. D and now the jiggle person.
Occasional Contributor

Courtney is sweet, but who picks out her clothing? Those pants remind me of a little black and white cow. Sorry, that is all I can see. Courtney is not a cow. Not saying that. She is lovely. Terrible, terrible pants.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, they work well together. The running joke of the person strolling across the set is funny. Both present fashions well.

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen PM Style in ages. Have it on in the background and have found it very entertaining. Then again I liked it before with Lisa. Jayne is doing a great job -- fun, light-hearted, thorough.

Honored Contributor

Nothing against anyone, but I too just turned it off... I used to enjoy it even when the pickings were slim. I'm sorry, but since the big transition... the show just seems to last forever...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 loveour4leggedfriends said:

I am also enjoying this show very much. It is so nice to watch a show where the host does not constantly look into the camera at herself, wears skin tight jackets that are two sizes too small and is always preening. I am sorry but LR was just too narcistic for my taste. I notice that now, there seems to be a more even keel with the hostesses as there is no prima donna anymore and everyone seems to be more relaxed and comfortable. Since she left, I am enjoying the Q much, much more.

We get it, you didn't like Lisa... but at least the show used to be lively as opposed to being on that 'even keen' (aka... completely boring)... Each to their own.

Incidentally, the word is narcissistic...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Just stopped back and got rewarded with a cardi covered in faux boils