Contributor

When I first started watching QVC, Koos was on a lot. I really missed him when he left. I was going through my bookshelf a few days ago and found a book about him. It said that at one time he was the top seller on QVC. I just read on Louis Dell Olio's blog that he died a few days ago. He supposedly died at his sewing machine. The man was a true genius. All we see on the Q now is cookie cutter stuff. It all looks the same to me. What he showed was original, creative, beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I remember Koos too! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I remember him. A quick passing, doing what he loved, "The man responsible for comedian Bill Cosby's famous sweaters on The Cosby Show."

Trusted Contributor
Yes, he passed away on the 4th - I read that too. I loved his designs. Very original and interesting. He'll be missed
Occasional Contributor
Koos' style may not have been for everyone, but I had several tops in his line that I loved and got compliments every time wore them. I was thrilled a few months ago when I found a Koos jacket in my local Savers thrift shop. I remember he always did his shows wearing his long apron. May he Rest in Peace.
Esteemed Contributor

After reading about his passing yesterday, I pulled out the one item of his from QVC that's in my closet. A gorgeous, rayon/silk velvet patchwork duster in shades of black and dark wine. I could never part with it, even though I find it a dressy piece and really only wear it around the holidays.

Super Contributor

The Q brand was called "Koos of Course," wasn't it?

Super Contributor

Koos of Course!! That is sad to hear of his passing.

I loved his clothes and used to watch him all the time.