Respected Contributor

Looking for a denim big shirt.

I really want a denim shirt that is relaxed fit and longer than a regular shirt. I saw the Denim and Co. lightweight stretch denim big shirt tunic and the Joan Rivers denim boyfriend shirt. Can you recommend either of these?
Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a denim big shirt.

I don't know about those, but Talbots has one with good reviews.

Tunic-Length Denim Shirt

Honored Contributor

Here is one from Soft Surroundings (multiple shades)-

Respected Contributor

Old Navy and Talbots both have them.

Respected Contributor

Thanks. I'll check those out.
Trusted Contributor

I'm not an expert (well maybe I am) but the Joan Rivers denim boyfriend shirts are hands down the best. I own every color in the denim, plus 1 in the gingham, plus all colors in the seersucker. I have never found anything that even comes close to the quality. Try them...you'll love them too.
Trusted Contributor

On 2/7/2015 BonAtTheBeach said: I'm not an expert (well maybe I am) but the Joan Rivers denim boyfriend shirts are hands down the best. I own every color in the denim, plus 1 in the gingham, plus all colors in the seersucker. I have never found anything that even comes close to the quality. Try them...you'll love them too.

I agree.

Respected Contributor

On 2/7/2015 BonAtTheBeach said: I'm not an expert (well maybe I am) but the Joan Rivers denim boyfriend shirts are hands down the best. I own every color in the denim, plus 1 in the gingham, plus all colors in the seersucker. I have never found anything that even comes close to the quality. Try them...you'll love them too.
I have broad shoulders and am busty. I wear either L or XL in QVC tops. Should I go with the XL to get the proper fit in the shoulders? Also, do you have it in fushia? Is it a flattering color?
Valued Contributor

Old Navy frequently has denim shirts. I have one that I wear to death from ON. It's light denim color & I wear it with lots of different things. Plus, it was inexpensive.Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

On 2/7/2015 AGV said:
I have broad shoulders and am busty. I wear either L or XL in QVC tops. Should I go with the XL to get the proper fit in the shoulders? Also, do you have it in fushia? Is it a flattering color?
I can wear either xl or 1x in these shirts (40DD). Both fit great. My favorites are the pink and bleached denim, but they're all great. I look better in the light pink vs darker pink, but that's just me. I'm a brunette with hazel eyes if that helps. You will love!!!