Super Contributor

QVC can not get rid of this ugly Gili Bag soon enough A-261703

Ugh!
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC can not get rid of this ugly Gili Bag soon enough A-261703

I've seen far worse!

Super Contributor

What's so ugly about it? It looks ok I the picture, aside from being awfully large. The only GILI bag I ever ordered was unfortunately the Roma 2 with the handle cracking problem. I have not ordered one since.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Super Contributor

It is a suitcase.....if you filled it up it would weigh a ton. Saggy, baggy, shapeless and over priced.
Super Contributor

On 2/7/2015 annabella said: It is a suitcase.....if you filled it up it would weigh a ton. Saggy, baggy, shapeless and over priced.

I agree that it's way too big. I think it would give you back problems if you carried it much. Sorry you have to go through the hassle of sending it back.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/7/2015 Portia said:
On 2/7/2015 annabella said: It is a suitcase.....if you filled it up it would weigh a ton. Saggy, baggy, shapeless and over priced.

I agree that it's way too big. I think it would give you back problems if you carried it much. Sorry you have to go through the hassle of sending it back.

I didn't get the impression that anna purchased it, just remarking that it's huge from the TV presentation.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

On 2/7/2015 twopeas said:
On 2/7/2015 Portia said:

I didn't get the impression that anna purchased it, just remarking that it's huge from the TV presentation.

No would never purchase such a tasteless bag.
Honored Contributor

well hopefully i can help you out a little because i plan on buying this one soon! love everything about it, including the size. it is sure nice that we have some VARIETY on qvc.....and i have plenty of good taste.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 2/7/2015 sunshine45 said:

well hopefully i can help you out a little because i plan on buying this one soon! love everything about it, including the size. it is sure nice that we have some VARIETY on qvc.....and i have plenty of good taste.

And no budget? Wink wink! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

...it is the bag you bought. Did you get all caught up in the presentation and buy a bag that wasnt you??