Trusted Contributor
Hey Chi-town...Where are you? Haven't seen you around in awhile. Hope all is well.
Honored Contributor
Hi 2zbeach! Yes, all is well-how are you doing? Nothing much of interest to me in "fashion" offerings, so I've been busy with Beauty & Handbags ;-) Was hoping the Spring Fashion week would have something to talk about or purchase, but the early purchase link Q sent me was a huge disappointment. Old man winter is still raging, so no rush to buy the new pastels or lighter clothing. Nice to hear from you--have a fab weekend!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
Yes,winter is raging on. We have cold here in PA,not far from the Q,but snow has been limited. Thank goodness. Not ready for Spring yet,but when the calendar says "March", I know there's hope. E- mail from Q was indeed boring. Be well and stay warm!
Honored Contributor
On 2/7/2015 2zbeach said: Yes,winter is raging on. We have cold here in PA,not far from the Q,but snow has been limited. Thank goodness. Not ready for Spring yet,but when the calendar says "March", I know there's hope. E- mail from Q was indeed boring. Be well and stay warm!
As it is said "hope springs eternal", for Chicago that translates to spring will arrive when it's good and ready...snow in April is not unusual. Can't wait for the big Spring fashion magazines, but pastels & sandals are on hold, lol.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri