Honored Contributor

SKETCHERS TSV...PRICE! What a joke...

Way too expensive for a TSV. The retail value is only like $11 higher, and after shipping , it's hardly a deal. QVC really priced these at least $5 too high. It's a disappointment as I do like them. I think the Go Walks are incredibly comfy and I like they are lightweight. The other online shoe companies sell Go Walks, and one can use coupon codes to bring the price down to less than the TSV.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Re: SKETCHERS TSV...PRICE! What a joke...

It really pays to shop around. Also, I only buy from sites where there is free shipping and returns otherwise it can be a VERY expensive mistake.

Valued Contributor

I agree but I went ahead and ordered them. The black with a black sole is just too cute and will be a good transition shoe for work for my hard to please feet. Sometimes you just have to have something! lol

Yesterday, however, the cookware set was what I thought was perfect timing for a housewarming gift I wanted for my daughter but I did MUCH better getting a set from Macy's at a lower price and free shipping alone saved $17.00.

Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 turtle52 said:

It really pays to shop around. Also, I only buy from sites where there is free shipping and returns otherwise it can be a VERY expensive mistake.

I agree. Shoemall and Shoebuy most always have 20% off coupons. I've paid as low as $40 on Sketchers go Walks when they have their 30% off sales a few times a year. Plus, they are free shipping.

Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 QVCfan1121 said:

I agree but I went ahead and ordered them. The black with a black sole is just too cute and will be a good transition shoe for work for my hard to please feet. Sometimes you just have to have something! lol

Yesterday, however, the cookware set was what I thought was perfect timing for a housewarming gift I wanted for my daughter but I did MUCH better getting a set from Macy's at a lower price and free shipping alone saved $17.00.

Hi QVCfan. I found black at Kohls, but I only bought them on 30% off. I think I paid about $42 before tax. I liked the black too, and I'd get a back up pair if they were a bit less. I'm sure you will like them. And, if you don't have time to shop around, at least they are less expensive than the Sketchers site. Enjoy !

Trusted Contributor

On 2/7/2015 winamac1 said:
On 2/7/2015 turtle52 said:

I agree. Shoemall and Shoebuy most always have 20% off coupons. I've paid as low as $40 on Sketchers go Walks when they have their 30% off sales a few times a year. Plus, they are free shipping.

Also, Amazon is great!!! I am a Amazon Prime member and get most of my shoes from Amazon. Also, 2 day shipping is guaranteed so I get ALMOST instant gratification!

Honored Contributor

shoebuy.com all the way ---- FREE s/h both ways AND they always a % off (usually 20%) every single time you buy. AND if you join, you accumulate (what I'll call) bonus dollars to use on future orders.

On Monday I'll be receiving my latest skechers GoWalks for a mere $36.00 in a grey/navy that Leah actually had here a couple of weeks ago for close to $50 and that was before s/h AND tax.

BTW a couple of nights ago w/Jane's shoe shopping she had a OTO espadrille for $43.00 prior to s/h, tax. I found the exact same shoe at DSW.com that started out $10 less with FREE s/h.

Word to the wiser shopper, check other sites before you purchase here. Guaranteed you'll find your goods for much less, FREE s/h and a lot of times, NO tax.

Regular Contributor

I have to agree that this pricing is really bad on this special. My daughter has a pair of these, and they are super light weight. For me, walking is very painful and difficult. Since these shoes are super light, they are a great option for me. I looking for a pair myself, but will buy them locally.

I hope everyone enjoys their shoes, wherever they make the purchase. And....hoping for an early spring to start wearing them!

Honored Contributor

I've looked for them locally but find it very difficult to find them in wide widths, and for me, that's the magic.
Super Contributor

I did check Shoebuy. And Famous Footwear. And Amazon. And Kohls. No one had the cute animal print.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft