Respected Contributor
I preordered my normal size 8 and they were too long. I reordered a 7.5 and they are too short. I have a very narrow heel which I believe is my main issue with this shoe. I have other Skechers that fit fine but these don't work for me. I hate it because they are really cute. I hope this helps you when ordering the TSV.
Super Contributor

Thank you, AVG. I saw the posts about ordering down a half size, but I stuck with my usual 8 1/2 anyway. I was afraid to go down. However, I may not be able to wear them anyway. I have narrow feels, but my forefoot is also narrow. I have another Sketcher's TSV that works fine with my narrow feet if I use an insole. I guess I will just have to wait and see if these new ones work. I do think the leopard is really cute.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Respected Contributor
Portia, if the Skechers TSV doesn't work for you, check out Bzees by Naturalizer. They fit me like a glove in my regular size and they hug my narrow heels so there's no slipping up and down. They have some really cute styles and are lightweight like Skechers.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the review.

They look really cute. Do you know the heel height? Is the insole removable?

Respected Contributor
The heel is like a regular sneaker, maybe a half inch. I don't think the the insole is removable.
Super Contributor
On 2/6/2015 AGV said: Portia, if the Skechers TSV doesn't work for you, check out Bzees by Naturalizer. They fit me like a glove in my regular size and they hug my narrow heels so there's no slipping up and down. They have some really cute styles and are lightweight like Skechers.

Thanks, I'll definitely check out the Naturalizers. .. I know I can wear that brand. . lol

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Honored Contributor
On 2/6/2015 AGV said: The heel is like a regular sneaker, maybe a half inch. I don't think the the insole is removable.

Thanks. It is too bad sizing is inconsistent. we should just be able to get the same size in all Sketchers.

I have a narrow heel, too. It makes buying shoes a challenge.

The insoles on my Sketchers GoWalks 2 are not removable but friend told me some of the styles have removable insoles.

Honored Contributor

I love sketchers go walk. The sizing is super inconsistent. I usually take an 8.5 in sketchers go walk, and on the Q and in some other stores I take an 8. It's so hit or miss with the Go walks. I love this TSV, but it is a joke as far as the price. The retail is only $56. With shipping, one is at $50 already with this. That is not a TSV price. They should have been $39 or so. I'd get a few pairs and try a size 8 if the price was $5 to $10 lower. I'm so disappointed in this TSV price as I do like the shoes.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

That is disappointing.

If there were more time I would suggest going to a store and just trying on a few Sketchers and seeing how the sizing works. Then ordering the TS

I have a pair of GoWalks2 and got my usual size