Honored Contributor

Thinking of ordering Item #368221 Lands End tugless tank suit, anyone own, what has been your experience as far as fit, wear, etc? Thanks in advance.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I love these suits for water aerobics because they do stay where they are supposed to as I move - however - they are not very chlorine resistant so since I swim at least 3 days a week they don't make it any more than a month or 2. I believe Lands End is now making some chlorine resistant suits.

Honored Contributor

Good to know, thank you. I have a pool in my backyard, so I usually get a new suit about every year, but had not tried LE. Appreciate your input.

Trusted Contributor

The tugless tanks are a very good, basic swimsuit. They are not too revealing and the shoulder straps stay up. Like Happy Housewife said, they will not last very long if you swim in a chlorinated pool. I buy Lands' End 100% polyester swimsuits and they last a very long time. They are more expensive than the other suits, however.

One thing I really like about Lands' End is that their swimsuit sizing is very consistent. Once you know your size, you can be order other styles in your size and be confident of the fit. I buy their swimsuits on the secondary market and I don't have to worry about fit.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of LE Swimsuits, but I can't wear their 1 piece styles. I am 5'1" and have found that they are too long and bunch up in the middle on me. My taller friend has several and they look great on her.

I buy their 2 piece tankinis and love them.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone, will have to think about it some more and look further.