Esteemed Contributor
If you have seen some of the ads for Kate Hudson's new athletic wear, you may have been tempted to check it out. The ads feature half price outfit promotions. What they don't tell you is that as soon as you place your first order, you are tying yourself into monthly orders. I caught myself just in time (I hope). Just before I placed the order I saw the fine print and removed the order...but I had registered so I tried to remove my name. Both online and phone communication led to my being told nothing could be done, but if I didn't place an order I would no longer be bothered. I hope so. I removed my name from their email communication list but I'm ready to report them to the appropriate agency if necessary. Online reviews are scathing. Kate Hudson will likely learn the hard way that she had better check out the companies to which she puts her name. Meanwhile, buyer beware.
Respected Contributor

i knew something was fishy when i read the line ""your first order is free"". that lead me to believe that there would be ""more"" orders .... and they certainly would not be free.

Respected Contributor

I checked this out some time ago and passed on it. Not a fan of her or her family.

Valued Contributor

I went through the little quiz on the site about what exercise you are passionate about, your body type, etc., and then quit before going any further. So they pick out an outfit for you? I would not like that one bit.

Trusted Contributor
I caught the fine print,and ran away as fast as I could. No thank you!
Esteemed Contributor
I think it's a horrible name. I don't immediately see fab-letics. I see fable-tics.
Trusted Contributor

I wanted to order from them but everything that interested me was out of stock in my size. If I can't have what I want, I don't want to have to settle. I unsubscribed from their mailing list as well.

Honored Contributor

I looked into it and saw that it was a ""club"" and closed my browser.

Carrie Underwood has a new athletic line coming out in March. I think it's at Dicksporting Goods

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

JustFab is another company that automatically enrolls you in a Club. A relative of mine got hooked into that and they were charging her CC $39.95 a month whether she picked out a pair of shoes or not.

Honored Contributor

This auto sign up feature is pretty standard for a lot of infomercials, especially the skin care products, even Bare Minerals. My thinking is if the product is any good, it will end up on one of the shopping channels, where we clearly have the choice of auto delivery or not.