Honored Contributor

Last presentation of the TSV at 3:45...

... Not particularly sorry to see it go.... {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Bring on the OTOs.Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Last presentation of the TSV at 3:45...

Ok, I take back the OTO comment. Just checked; nothing to get excited about.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

I like the print on the blue top

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

On 2/5/2015 I am still oxox said:

I liked all the prints ... what I didn't like was the style of the top. For me: too narrow, bad neckline / collar and I didn't like the way the high/low was done. I make mine differently.

Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Kathleen said:
On 2/5/2015 I am still oxox said:

I liked all the prints ... what I didn't like was the style of the top. For me: too narrow, bad neckline / collar and I didn't like the way the high/low was done. I make mine differently.

I disliked the tops for the same reasons.

I liked the prints too.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/5/2015 faeriemoon said:

Ok, I take back the OTO comment. Just checked; nothing to get excited about.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Ha - that's funny. Don't order this hour's OTO....they're much cheaper on Amazon and the reviews aren't so great. Sorry. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Valued Contributor

On 2/5/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:

Ha - that's funny. Don't order this hour's OTO....they're much cheaper on Amazon and the reviews aren't so great. Sorry. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Yep. Depending on your size, Amazon has these exact shoes for $35 or so (depending on color), some with free shipping, too.

Honored Contributor

I actually think the list of OTOs I found is wrong. If you type One Time Only Value into the search bar you get a bunch of items that don't seem to be appropriate for the rest of today's programming.

Valued Contributor

I actually think the list of OTOs I found is wrong. If you type One Time Only Value into the search bar you get a bunch of items that don't seem to be appropriate for the rest of today's programming.

I've never found a way to find the upcoming OTOs. Sometimes the host will give a little head's up during the previous show about what's coming next, but not a list for the rest of the day.

Valued Contributor

Is LOGO on tonight? I am wearing my LOGO top, and Isaac's velvet leggings. I want something cozy...maybe Susan Graver will have a nice soft, cozy top as a OTO. Nothing kooky-krazy, Susan!!