Valued Contributor

I love this brand. I have ditched Denim and company. I LOVE the tops that this brand has, and what attracts me to the pants is they come in PETITE! I am when she designs more tops, she makes them in petite sizes. TSV is lovely. bought 2 of them

Frequent Contributor

I am so with you!!! I just bought the Today's Special Value in two different tops!! Love her clothes. I am a petite also. She designs the whole outfit to fit petites. How thoughtful!!!!

Valued Contributor

I was unable to view the shows - but was interested in A262938 Bateau Neck tank. It is listed as recently on air - BUT NO VIDEO ??????

I need to see presentation before any buying considerations.

Valued Contributor

I watched the presentation. Even those girls that were wearing "small" in these pants, their legs looked fat. I think that a straight leg is so much more flattering on most women. I won't be purchasing this, although a great value, if it isn't flattering, why buy???

Esteemed Contributor

I own a 3/4 sleeve top of WWC and a few pants I use as yoga pants, weekend and casual Friday pants. Like these a lot. Some of the petite pants seem long, though. I've also taken some of my long WWC pants and cut off into skimmer shorts. Work out in these and wear in general because I don't like wearing wide-leg shorts. I made a mistake and bought brands other than WWC that were similar style and material, but moderate boot cut style. Love the material, and fit from the knees up, but was shocked how wide the boot cut was. Just not flattering for anyone. Hello skimmer shorts!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau