Valued Contributor

Katia, you made me laugh this morning! I'm so glad to see the models show their personalities. They are my favorite part of watching QVC because you get to see the clothes "come to life." Keep on "keeping it real" Katia. Jackie, Michelle, Suzanne, Brenda, Deanna, et al.

Valued Contributor

Bought the new necklace in ivory. Susan, really has some nice jewelry. It's important to see the jewelry worn too because you get an idea of dimensions. Good show today, Susan!

Honored Contributor
I have always enjoyed Katia.I think she is the most beautiful model and really makes anything look great.
Valued Contributor

Yeah! No Stepford Wives need apply! If we wanted to see "stiff" presentations, QVC could save a lot of money and display the fashions on mannequins!

Even the biggest, most high end fashion shows are entertaining. The models are very dramatic. Who doesn't like a fashion show?

Inspired Style is fun b/c the models get to talk the entire show.

Honored Contributor

I always see an angel on earth when I see Brenda. Katia is very beautiful, too; so very versatile and can model fashions (high-end, too), make-up, magazine close-up, just about all categories. She stands and walks tall and proud, which is wonderful. Love her smile. She truly is the epitome of a very versatile model. (BTW, I haven't used that word in decades! (epitome)....)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Katia, does have perfect posture. You hit it! That's what makes her stand out. Brenda is so sweet looking. She does a great job too. Modeling really is an art.

Kate (redhead) really knows how to "strike a pose." She's fun to watch too.

Honored Contributor

MtnBikeGirl: I always say and think that if I were to have another daughter, I'd love to have a Brenda! So sweet and poised.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor
tOn 2/5/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

MtnBikeGirl: I always say and think that if I were to have another daughter, I'd love to have a Brenda! So sweet and poised.

So true!!

Ha, ha - I just thought of something. Brenda is the angel....and Katia is the little devil (in a good way)!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/5/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:
tOn 2/5/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

So true!!

Ha, ha - I just thought of something. Brenda is the angel....and Katia is the little devil (in a good way)!!

Katia has an attitude in a great way and she's a chameleon, always a different look! She's my fav!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Katia's gorgeous, so are Michelle and Brenda and Anna when she's on, which is not often. She has short light brown hair and a perfect face. Unfortunately, I don't hear what Katia says because if SG is on I have the sound off.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986