Super Contributor
Just curious - is Linda still on QVC? I just realized I haven't seen her recently. I very rarely watch the Liz Claiborne shows.
Trusted Contributor

She was on yesterday.

Honored Contributor

gonna be on at 8 a.m. central time about 15 min.

Trusted Contributor

She is on every wed am.

Respected Contributor

She is on with Marybeth right now and both of them need to GO UP A SIZE! Sheesh.....MB looks like she is stuffed into that striped sweater! Can't begin to button it up. This is so silly! Wear your correct size please and stop looking like you are stuffing yourself a size way too small. This is crazy! I'm done.

Honored Contributor

I love her! I wish she and Mary Beth were on more in prime time!

Valued Contributor

She's on right now! I always watch her and Mary Beth together. They have fun, and always do a great job showing the clothes!

Honored Contributor
On 2/4/2015 silkyk said:

She is on with Marybeth right now and both of them need to GO UP A SIZE! Sheesh.....MB looks like she is stuffed into that striped sweater! Can't begin to button it up. This is so silly! Wear your correct size please and stop looking like you are stuffing yourself a size way too small. This is crazy! I'm done.

I noticed that too. Mary Beth needs to get a large and when poor Linda stood sideways even though she has a fab figure for her age her stomach was protruding she needed to go up to a med. I don't see why they don't feel so uncomfortable that they would beg for the bigger size. I'm a L and if i tried to put on a XS I'd look ridiculous and bust the seams . LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the LC line on me, but I do like to watch LD and MB do that show.

Respected Contributor
On 2/4/2015 baker said:

I don't care for the LC line on me, but I do like to watch LD and MB do that show.

Same for me. Don't care for this clothing line but do like to watch when MBR is on.