Honored Contributor

I wonder where the click here sizes have gone.

Mysteriously missing on many apparel items.

Super Contributor

Re: I wonder where the click here sizes have gone.

{#emotions_dlg.huh} I noticed this too. Could be that given the new shipping and returns policy, they are going to stop providing sizing charts for specific garments, that way if someone has to return something they can not say the size charts were wrong.

I don't know but it is very curious how all the new clothing items have NO click here size chart. There has to be a reason for this.

Honored Contributor

Seriously? I have not checked, but somehow it does not surprise me. It is always something on this website. Good grief!

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Do they want people to just guess?

One thing for sure is their sizing is very inconsistent.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.glare} Well if they don't provide a measurement chart on the product page, then you can't return something and say the measurements were wrong on the website and ask them to not charge you for the return label charge.

Super Contributor

I think they do want people to just guess.

I think this is part of their new policy, and they want to be like every other website that sells clothing and does not provide a specific garment measurement.

Maybe we will just have to go by the sizing guidelines of S=6-8, M=10-12, L=14-16 etc.

Esteemed Contributor

The last time QVC decided not to reveal garment sizes, many of us decided not to make any clothing purchases until the information was given to us once again. QVC relented. I suggest we repeat history if QVC decides they want to remove yet another service to consumers. I hardly watch QVC anymore. Next may come I hardly prurchase from QVC anymore. It seems that QVC brass keep coming up with ways to anger and frustrate customers.
Honored Contributor

I do notice more numerical sizes.

If you are between sizes or need to look at a specific garment measurement, that has to be provided somewhere. A lot of people are either an 8 or a 10 depending on the garment measurement. That covers 2 different sizes. I'm not going to guess...

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}{#emotions_dlg.mellow}Maybe they expect you to call customer service to get the size information you want.

I was confused the other day, as to why the new Lisa Rinna jacket had no click here size chart and someone on that thread (I'm trying to remember) said that to get the chest measurement you had to call customer service for it, or that they had called customer service and got it. I don't remember now but that is the first new clothing item I noticed, that didn't have the usual size chart guideline. I thought it was just a mistake but now I am thinking it was intentional, because all the other new clothing items I've looked at, don't have a click here chart either.

{#emotions_dlg.sad}{#emotions_dlg.mellow} This is a very unfortunate change that they have made, if this is what I think it is.

Honored Contributor

I suggest contacting QVC and letting them know. I certainly will not be buying anything without garment measurements.