Honored Contributor

Your thoughts regarding white clothing on Q?

Replace that white tee...replace that white tee...Does the white clothing in your closet make a mass exit from your closet every season? I always wash in oxyclean and don't have any issues. I don't wear white clothing around the house either.

Also, how many times have you been frustrated by the Q's inability to order enough in white items? A new white cotton jacket by LC is now only avaliable in the last three sizes! In the first few days of February! They don't have ordering down by now? Thirty years?!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Your thoughts regarding white clothing on Q?

I agree with you.

They are always cautioning us to buy the white choice NOW because it will be SOLD OUT before summer, and we will be disappointed.

Well, just order up more white, QVC. You cannot tell me you haven't figured this out yet.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I don't wear white clothing as I don't like them very much. I have a couple of white summer cover-up tops but white isn't my favorite color at all. It makes me look washed out and white near my face simply highlights all the freckles and age spots.

White is such a dirt magnet too, I'm the kind of person where if I wore white, I would probably rub up against a dirty car when getting in and out of the car or my dog would get her muddy paws on me.

I never wear white pants or jeans either as white pants show every lump and bump and underwear lines.

I don't own white lingerie either.

Can you tell I don't like white clothes?

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 TY said:

I don't wear white clothing as I don't like them very much. I have a couple of white summer cover-up tops but white isn't my favorite color at all. It makes me look washed out and white near my face simply highlights all the freckles and age spots.

White is such a dirt magnet too, I'm the kind of person where if I wore white, I would probably rub up against a dirty car when getting in and out of the car or my dog would get her muddy paws on me.

I never wear white pants or jeans either as white pants show every lump and bump and underwear lines.

I don't own white lingerie either.

Can you tell I don't like white clothes?

I don't like white clothing either. I do own white pants, jeans and crops, but I don't really wear them all that often. I look better in cream/ivory.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I very seldom buy or wear white. It's because..............I'm a slob when I eat!

Trusted Contributor

My thoughts are QVC does not offer enough white clothes. I like white and usually pick some up at B&M stores after the season is over. Would be nice to actual purchase IN season.

Trusted Contributor

I agree that they should have an idea by now about just how many white shirts, white jackets, white pants, white jeans, white shorts, white skirts, white whatever, they're going to need during the upcoming warm weather season. Either they don't care, or it's simply another selling tactic.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Esteemed Contributor

I never wear white pants....rarely white tops....

Super Contributor

For warmer months ... I have a couple of pairs of white jeans, white crops, white linen palazzo pants, some white shoes .... that I wear with black or black/white tops.

I have some white polo shirts that I wear in the summer.

Other than a white LOGO and one white SG shirt - I bought all my white tops other places.

Valued Contributor

On 2/3/2015 LoriMI said:

I very seldom buy or wear white. It's because..............I'm a slob when I eat!

I love wearing white but sadly I DO have to replace each season - I dine at the same place LoriMI does !!!