Esteemed Contributor

Hanging out at home indoors - what do you typically wear?

I think this might sound odd to some....but until recently, I really only had two kinds of clothes: those I wear to work and many pairs of PJs. I always wore PJs at home (I live alone.) I recently bought several D&C tops to wear with French terry pants & capris to wear at home in place of PJs. I'm just curious what everyone else wears when they're not going anywhere and are just staying home indoors?
Honored Contributor

Re: Hanging out at home indoors - what do you typically wear?

Pajamas, for sure! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Right now I have an orange cat stuffed in my bathrobe catnapping while I watch TV. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Same as you. PJ's. If I am expecting a repair person or the like I will put on real clothes. But just PJ's works for me.
Esteemed Contributor

I wear the same thing I would wear if I were outdoors. I was injured in an accident and had to wear very casual for a few months. Never again!

Respected Contributor

T/tank top, capris/cropped pants. Loose things. Not very stylish, no leather or high heels.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/1/2015 lolakimono said:

Right now I have an orange cat stuffed in my bathrobe catnapping while I watch TV. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Too funny! I have a gray cat in my lap as I watch TV, too. I'm switching back and forth between QVC and Snapped, as I read the Q forum from my iPad . Does a Sunday get any better? LOL
Super Contributor

Usually, I wear jeans and a top or sweatshirt around the house - sometimes I wear a fluffy robe over them, if it is cold, along with fluffy slippers. I don't like wearing pj's around the house all day-make me feel like an invalid. It seems when you look your worst, that is usually when someone drops by. HA!

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Goldengate8361 said:
On 2/1/2015 lolakimono said:

Too funny! I have a gray cat in my lap as I watch TV, too. I'm switching back and forth between QVC and Snapped, as I read the Q forum from my iPad . Does a Sunday get any better? LOL
Right there with you! Life is good!
Esteemed Contributor

It depends, when I come home from work, if I don't plan to have visitors, then I usually change into pj's. If I've got things to do around the house, then it will be workout pants and a fleece pullover in winter or a t-shirt in summer

Respected Contributor

Denim skirt and a casual top.