Regular Contributor

Sorry but QVC is lost without Lisa R......

I have not been watching QVC all that much lately-between uninteresting programs and poor choices of hosts. The programs I have seen make me realize how professional, well informed and interesting Lisa R. was-really miss her. Q will have a hard time "filling her shoes!" It's a sad day when I prefer the "southern" channel!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sorry but QVC is lost without Lisa R......

It has been no different to me. I didn't watch her shows much anyway, so I've not really been affected by it. Q seems pretty much the same to me. I know a lot of you really miss Lisa, and I feel your pain, but things change in life. I miss a lot of things on tv I used to watch.

Honored Contributor

Lisa was a great host, but I'm enjoying seeing a lot of the other hosts now. Seems Lisa was on every night. Now I enjoy the variety--of course enjoy some better than others, but variety is good.

Super Contributor

I think QVC got "lost" a few years ago when they changed some of the management and started all the BORING long presentations of the same stuff over and over and over, dropping good product lines etc.

Lisa got out while QVC was continuing to tank imho. But the mess has been going on for a long time.

Honored Contributor

I am more disgruntled with the products than any of the hosts. Especially stale old kitchen and food items and cosmetics. And the weird junk stuff they sell like the electronics and cleaning JUNK!

Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Jezzebell said:

I think QVC got "lost" a few years ago when they changed some of the management and started all the BORING long presentations of the same stuff over and over and over, dropping good product lines etc.

I agree.
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Jezzebell said:

Lisa got out while QVC was continuing to tank imho. But the mess has been going on for a long time.

Couldn't agree more! And they're trying to make up for poor products by emphasizing the hosts. Doesn't work for me.

Honored Contributor

High shipping, high prices are much more of a turn off to me than losing Lisa R.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen much difference as a result of Lisa's leaving. The products influence my choice to do business with QVC more than a host.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Lisa was the most interesting thing going on Q but don't think the ship will sink. They just want to be the most profitable and #1 shopping network but that may be the reason they are losing some viewers.