Contributor

Can't Take Jayne and Pat Any Longer

Started watching Fashionably Late but can't take Jayne and Pat any longer. Are they on something? All they are doing is talking nonsense and cracking up hysterically at everything even when there is nothing funny. They are making themselves look bad. Please put them back on early in the morning and leave the prime time to the professional hosts. Used to enjoy watching them but not any more.

Regular Contributor

Re: Can't Take Jayne and Pat Any Longer

I do like them, but it is a little distracting tonight. Maybe they need to settle into this time slot.

Super Contributor

At least at night Jayne is not talking about bacon, food or eating breakfast.....
Respected Contributor

buh-bye

Respected Contributor

Lisa R was better and smoother in prime time. They as a pair need to tone down their routine. If they are on at night, who is doing Fashionably Early on Friday AM. Both Jayne and Pat are good when they are alone.

Frequent Contributor

That's been for awhile now with them. I find it really distracting at times especially when I want to hear about an item. When the silliness surfaces with these hosts thats when I change the channel and save my money.
Valued Contributor

I totally agree. If there was something truly funny, we could all be laughing, but there is nothing funny, and they are laughing hysterically at themselves.

Maybe other viewers are enjoying them, but whenever they get so off-track and silly, its just annoying.

I thought Jayne was wonderful with Louis Dell-Olio, totally professional and well-prepared; and I always enjoy watching her whenever she is NOT with Pat, who seems to be totally ditsy and adds nothing. Sorry, but that's how I feel.

Respected Contributor

Totally agree - together they just run the show for themselves. All the silly cackling not very professional - just turned off.
Esteemed Contributor

didn't even they were on tonight....I just switched over to see what your all talking about...I stopped watching them in the morning because of the constant giggling...so I probably won't be tuned in for long....

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2015 65and fabulous said:

I totally agree. If there was something truly funny, we could all be laughing, but there is nothing funny, and they are laughing hysterically at themselves.

Maybe other viewers are enjoying them, but whenever they get so off-track and silly, its just annoying.

I thought Jayne was wonderful with Louis Dell-Olio, totally professional and well-prepared; and I always enjoy watching her whenever she is NOT with Pat, who seems to be totally ditsy and adds nothing. Sorry, but that's how I feel.

No argument here. Wink

If they aren't laughing together, they are over-talking the vendors (interrupting) mostly by Alpha Jayne.

The Q needs to dump this show...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I won't be watching again.