Super Contributor

Pat was saying how hot she is tonight

well take off the blanket And the other three layers of clothes you are wearing for gosh sakes!
Valued Contributor

Re: Pat was saying how hot she is tonight

I clicked off when they moved to the Facebook board. All that laughing, I was done!
Super Contributor

I don't want to think about the way they'd act with Cocktails (as they talked about at the beginning of the show)!

Respected Contributor

I missed it, but she mentions it a lot....guess she is going thru her own personal summer.Wink

Hang in there Pat! Been there, done that....this too shall pass.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Valued Contributor

You don't like to see people laugh? I am laughing along with them. The Michael Jackson analogy made me laugh. I remember having a Michael Jackson looking leather in 1983, My parents bought it at a very expensive leather store. It wasn't red with metal or anything like that, just reminded me of him.
Just another reminder of the "crazy" fashions of the 80's. I was only a teenager at the time...it was the thing to have!

Contributor

I think they are great together, very entertaining. I think the ladies in this forum need to lighten up!
Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}On 1/30/2015 Niners said: I think they are great together, very entertaining. I think the ladies in this forum need to lighten up!

I agree!!

Honored Contributor

LOL I clicked on the subject line thinking she meant Pat thought she was s e * y LOL

Respected Contributor

I flipped to the tv guide channel and saw it was those two gigglers. I did not go to the channel. I do t like them together. They feed off of each other's silliness and it is like watching middle school girls. So it's just not for me.
Valued Contributor

She acted like she had lost her mind. Not fun, not funny. Silly and annoying.

Next time I will turn to the Weather Channel and watch more snow falling in Boston.....that would be far more fun than watching Pat.