Respected Contributor

This is what I like about QVC. We go from a LOGO to a Linea show. Completely different styles with something for every tastes.

Valued Contributor

I just got back from the gym, and I turned on the t.v to find LOGO on. My husband walked in and said that hoodie is so your style. I went to buy it in the black, and he said "Buy the color the blonde woman is wearing "Lori-Maple Sugar." Too bad. I like the black-and ordered it in black.

I guess I wear too much black-LOL!

Tonight is going to be fun!! Expensive, but fun!!!

Respected Contributor

Too bad the OTO is sold out in my size.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the black as well and I'm blonde... it is CUTE! It's overpriced but oh well. I wanted it and that's part of the price.

And you can't wear too much black.... lol

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Q4U said:

I ordered the black as well and I'm blonde... it is CUTE! It's overpriced but oh well. I wanted it and that's part of the price.

And you can't wear too much black.... lol {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I like your style!!! I have the maple in the TSV with chiffon back, and I adore it, but for a hoodie---black all the way! If I had a million dollars, I would have bought all of them. I want to retire one day, so not happening!!LOL!

Super Contributor

Jackie (the model) looked really good in her Logo tonight.

Occasional Contributor
Traveler, I wonder if Lori stayed around long enough to meet a Real DESiGNER - Louis Dell'Olio. I'm at home sick in bed. I'm wearing lounge pants, a turtle neck, and an old chenille bed jacket. If I throw on my ski jacket, I'll be wearing the Logo style. Can't wait until I'm well enough to look like a Real Lady wearing the Linea style.
Respected Contributor

I'm watching Linea now and noticed how Louis describes stitch types and hasn't said yummy yet. His line is more classic yet comfortable.

Super Contributor
On 1/30/2015 traveler said:

I'm watching Linea now and noticed how Louis describes stitch types and said yummy yet. His line is more classic yet comfortable.

I enjoy watching Louis and his line -- VERY Classy -- and I love his Classic clothing (not 'trendy') ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I wish he was on more often... {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I was glued to The Show. The models were all perfectly styled, and they never look "silly". Jacqueline (sp?), his wife, is so lovely and I truly enjoy watching their chemistry when she is modeling his line. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I want to see MORE shows from The Master of women's clothing ! Smile

Respected Contributor

I think Logo tops are so overpriced. I own two of the rayon black v neck, shark bottom, 3/4 sleeves to wear over yoga pants at the gym. They are so flimsy I handle them with great care so they do not fall apart. When I feel fat, the Logo tops hide sins. I certainly do not want a wardrobe of them.

It was funny to see a real award winning designer Louis Dell'olio follow Lori Goldstein.