Valued Contributor

I think I could be an eskimo...I love the cold.

I love winter coats....I love snazzy winter boots.....I love Laplander style hats!

I love being outside in the winter....I love being in the barn with my horse....

I love sleeping with the window open during the winter.....

I love being in Michigan to enjoy the winter!

Respected Contributor

Re: I think I could be an eskimo...I love the cold.

You must be having the time of your life right now.Smile

Me, I dislike being cold. I especially don't like air conditioning. I like snazzy boots though. I love horses but I don't have one. I've wanted once since I was a young girl. And, believe it or not, I love sleeping with the window opened a crack - even in the winter.

Regular Contributor

I, too am a fellow Michiganian (I don't like the word Michigander). Michigan is a beautiful state all year long. It's nice to meet someone else who loves the cold. I love the crispness, the feeling of invigoration, the snow. I get excited when the weather starts to change in September as fall is my favorite time of year and knowing the heat will be gone. Snow on the trees is so beautiful. If it doesn't snow by mid December I get bummed. Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

I am having the time of my life during the winter! I can't handle the heat, but cold I like!

Valued Contributor

On 1/29/2015 nayteaches said:

I, too am a fellow Michiganian (I don't like the word Michigander). Michigan is a beautiful state all year long. It's nice to meet someone else who loves the cold. I love the crispness, the feeling of invigoration, the snow. I get excited when the weather starts to change in September as fall is my favorite time of year and knowing the heat will be gone. Snow on the trees is so beautiful. If it doesn't snow by mid December I get bummed. Enjoy!

Fall is my favorite season, there is nothing like the Midwest in the fall.

Best winter day is after a big snowfall. The whole world looks black and white, the trees with all the snow on the branches. It is pretty during the winter.

Regular Contributor

On 1/29/2015 LoriMI said:
On 1/29/2015 nayteaches said:

Fall is my favorite season, there is nothing like the Midwest in the fall.

Best winter day is after a big snowfall. The whole world looks black and white, the trees with all the snow on the branches. It is pretty during the winter.

Absolutely! What part of Michigan are you at? I'm in Detroit and it is coming back, I do believe Duggan is the answer.

Respected Contributor

Don't like the Extreme Temps like Below Zero & Hot Heat Waves. Yikes!

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Super Contributor

Me too I live in jersey now yet I dream of the day when I move to new hampshire to enjoy thw winters up there maybe it's because I am a winter baby or because the sight of snow makes everything seem so quiet

Respected Contributor

while I enjoy the snow(as long as it doesn't stick around for weeks) I don't think I would want winter all the time. I prefer spring and fall though over summer since I don't like humidity at all.

Honored Contributor

I live in Michigan. But I really pretty much despise the cold and Winter. Even though we are moving, full time, to our cottage up north. As soon as Labor Day hits I start counting the days till Memorial Day! We have our cottage on Lake Charlevoix, have a little wooden classic boat, have a classic car. So all these things mentioned have a shelf life of Summer only! But even as I grew up I favored Summer months. Love the heat, love even the humidity! I'm not noticing this Winter much since I've been busy getting the house ready to put for sale. Smile

"Pure Michigan"