Frequent Contributor

I was watching the Joan Rivers fashion spot the other day and still love her clothes, but it sure is not the same without her. I, for one, really miss her. RIP Joan. Hope they continue the clothing line.

Honored Contributor

I do too. She was so vibrant and full of life and energy and her passing was such a shock. But I'm very happy to see David carry on so beautifully... he's a class act!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Bless all those who are carrying on her spirit.

Respected Contributor

I really miss her also and today Melissa posted that her and Coopers' dog passed away.

Trusted Contributor

Miss Joan very much ~ David is doing a superb job though carrying on her line and spirit ~ I think he's great!

Honored Contributor
It was kinda weird with just Shawn and David. Joan had so much passion for everything she did.
Honored Contributor

Such a tremendous loss and it only becomes more evident over time...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Even if I did not buy anything, it was always fun to tune into QVC when Joan Rivers was on. Not only was she amusing, but she always shared great information about fashion in general. I also miss her on Fashion Police. She had real information as well as the gravitas to discuss fashion. Kathy is okay, but not as knowledgeable as Joan.

David Dangle does do a good job discussing the clothing and jewelry, but I am sure he misses her also.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/29/2015 stevieb said:

Such a tremendous loss and it only becomes more evident over time...

So true, stevieb!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I miss her too. Not only was she an expert in fashion, styling, etc., but her love of life, spirit and energy were good for all of us to see. Rest in peace, Joan--you are missed.