Super Contributor

Susan Graver Thursday morning show

All I can say is pat is perfectly paired with her she seems to be the only one who can drive the coo koo bus straight susan was extremely bubbly today and looked very happy to be showing her wears which sell rapidly

susan your spunk is fantastic to experience

Pat is truly a professional

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Thursday morning show

And so is Susan. Different strokes. . .

Honored Contributor

Susan is the best vendor on QVC.

Valued Contributor

I am loving her button down blouses. I love the extreme long hem on the chiffon top she showed today. I've noticed how other vendor's voice their negative opinion on the "extreme" hi/low, but I think it looks edgy/cool.

I bought the premier knit pants w/ the chiffon top. I know I will get a lot of use out of that outfit. The color choices (blush/black) are classic. Now, we need a really good TSV, Susan!

Respected Contributor

Pat looked terrific today!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

I like Susan and think she knows her stuff! It's wonderful that she's enthusiastic about her line. If she wasn't, why should anyone buy it? On the contrary, Renee G. (Women with Control) always comes across as depressed or angry to me. I'd rather see someone upbeat like Susan.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree; Susan is the best vendor on QVC. She does a terrific job! I bought several items this morning (Milano pants, 2 premier tops). {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

Nice comments for a change, I think Susan is a great vendor, knows her product and gives good info on it. A good host recognizes this and let's her speak! Why would a host not like this arrangement, gives them a break!
Honored Contributor

I like Susan - and she's the only QVC clothing vendor I do like. And I really like Pat with Susan - they always do a good show.

Valued Contributor

Renee does not come across angry or depressed to me...it is so interesting the different views and perceptions peopel have of the same person.