Honored Contributor

Why is it so hard to get Lunchtime Specials consistently up and running at 11:00?

Granted, there is seldom anything "special" about them, but many of us do check in at 11:00 to see what's offered.

There seem to be an awful lot of glitches with this feature of the website.

(I posted this in Suggestion Box, but apparently that doesn't come up on the main forum page. If no one sees it, how can anyone respond to it? {#emotions_dlg.blink})

Contributor

Re: Why is it so hard to get Lunchtime Specials consistently up and running at 11:00?

Agreed. Usually nothing exciting but I do check. Still not up at 11:25. Someones asleep on the job. Runs.
Not applicable

Re: Why is it so hard to get Lunchtime Specials consistently up and running at 11:00?

I know! Very frustrating...happens ALOT!!

Contributor

NO LUNCHTIME SPECIAL ON TODAY JAN. 29, 2015 === What's up? I called customer service & reported it at 11:10 & it's still not on at 11:25.

Respected Contributor

Yes it does! I've only been purchasing on specials and ""as is"" because of the huge price increases here.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this happens a lot!!

Frequent Contributor

They must really have nothing that could be considered a lunchtime special today! I check in pretty regularly at the start and 90% of the time there's nothing that screams ""BUY ME!"" Guess it's habit. Someone must be asleep at the switch today.

Contributor

Yes, this section of the Q's website is pathetic. Half the time the specials are not up on time...how hard can it be? Just another area that QVC is failing in right now.

Contributor

Agree, lunchspecials do not always appear on time. Considering todays technology this shouldn't be an issue. Maybe, they need to hire some high school tech students to rework the computer program. Lol
Frequent Contributor

Although not many "specials" are really specials, it is frustrating to check and find a blank page.