Super Contributor
I used to like watching Connie Kunkle on Shop HQ Now I'm muting the sound when she's on. Her saying "I'm so excited for you to be on the phones" what seems like a hundred times in an hour is extremely annoying.
Trusted Contributor

Well, I guess while we rake her over the coals, the hosts here are being left alone.

Lovely thread.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor
Well I was going to say she is getting as annoying as Graver or Carolyn and her size LAAARGE, but I let that go.
Trusted Contributor
On 1/29/2015 Grace K said: Well I was going to say she is getting as annoying as Graver or Carolyn and her size LAAARGE, but I let that go.

How kind of you.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

While I don't know your outward appearance, you surely have revealed the inside.{#emotions_dlg.glare}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I think Konnie is entertaining, rather.

Honored Contributor

Poor Connie's been taking some hits here lately.

I really like her.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure she's going to read this thread and take your Kunkle-tive criticism into Kunkle-deration.

Trusted Contributor

As a longtime ShopHQ customer, I well remember when Connie first came to what was then ShopNBC. She was inept and verbally challenged. As time went on, she became more polished and professionally articulate. In the last year, it seems, something has gone very wrong with her delivery. That "I'm so excited..." thing has become extremely excessive. I cringe every time she says it. I'm talking really, really excessive, not just a mild annoyance.

Respected Contributor
I love Connie!!! I think she is great!!!
Super Contributor
When she says her full name....I think of barnacles and scaly feet.