Super Contributor

Don't Forget--Holiday Returns Deadline is Approaching!

I just packaged my three remaining items: a pair of boots, a necklace, and a bracelet. Another group went out two weeks ago.

It was nice to have this extended return period of time to come to my senses and return a few "what was I thinking" items!

Honored Contributor

Re: Don't Forget--Holiday Returns Deadline is Approaching!

Thanks, I have one make up item to mail today.
Esteemed Contributor

Just boxed up my last item: a DB faux fur coat. Really nice, but too shiny in the light.

Another box full of clothing went back yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

AND I'll reiterate someone else's post about a week ago about to BE CERTAIN to make sure you receive your accurate credit amount(s). Check your credit card statement to make certain you get what you are due. Just saying.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Did not buy so I have nothing to return. But, thanks for the heads up!

Esteemed Contributor

I sent my few items back in one box via priority mail (with my own shipping label) yesterday! I also emailed QVC and asked them to note the tracking number on each of the order #'s.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 pink dogwood said:

AND I'll reiterate someone else's post about a week ago about to BE CERTAIN to make sure you receive your accurate credit amount(s). Check your credit card statement to make certain you get what you are due. Just saying.

Yes. This happened to me too.

Apparently, Q's computer system is always picking up the extended return policy provision so the original s/h amount isn't always being refunded.