the shrug is now a poncho 32 dollars 6 shipping comes in black

grey

oatmeal

blush

ivory

navy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: friday lizden tsv ... poncho version of shrug

I bought the other version and really like it. For me what I purchased in more than one color is easier for me to get on and off. I noticed there is only a dollar difference. I just don't need more. But for those of you who need and want a poncho I am sure this one is as nice as the one (ones) I got.

Honored Contributor

I'm tempted, but i can wear my other shrug version as an outer garment of milder winter days. However, the poncho style has to go over my head, and then I have to deal with rearranging my hair. I do like every Lizden purchase I've ever made.

Super Contributor

I myself am on the fence I am addicted to the shrug and own every color and love the ease of wear Im not sure about an over the head poncho

Trusted Contributor

I bought the last marvelush TSV a few months ago and it has pilled terribly. I will never buy anything with acrylic again. I'll just stick with natural fibers.

Trusted Contributor

I just don't like acrylic.

Esteemed Contributor

The picture made me think of choking around my neck. Can't handle anything tight (or even loose) up high like that.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

If it didn't have the fringe, I'd be tempted - and I really don't need another poncho!

Honored Contributor

I don't like acrylic...

Super Contributor

For those who don't like acrylic - Chico's has a couple of similar items in cashmere. A bit more expensive.