Trusted Contributor

Treated myself to G.I.L.I. Petite Leather Dress

I just ordered it, but have never had much luck with G.I.L.I. clothing. Hope I love it and that it fits. It's the one with the stretch fabric and A-LINE hem, with V neckline. Anybody have this dress and what do you think? It did get 4 and 5 star reviews.

Super Contributor

Re: Treated myself to G.I.L.I. Petite Leather Dress

I always seem to miss out on my size in the GILI dresses, but I did order 2 of the OTO moto skirts during PMStyle. I really hope they work out for me.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/27/2015 californiamomofthree said:

I always seem to miss out on my size in the GILI dresses, but I did order 2 of the OTO moto skirts during PMStyle. I really hope they work out for me.

I hope they work out for you too Californiamomofthree!! I am really a crazy person. Last night I ordered the G.I.L.I. dress and this morning I awoke to second thoughts about it. I asked myself where I was going to wear it and the truth is my life style and work do not lend themselves to this type of high fashion. Wish I could have kept it, but cancelled my order. I always think clearly in the morning….after coffee.

Respected Contributor

It is a nice looking dress. I'm still not sold on faux. I bought a leather dress similar to that, but the fabric part was not stretchy so it didn't fit well. I sent it back. I keep hearing that the newer faux leather is quite improved. Maybe I'll try it.