Contributor

How Comfy ankle pants vs Dream Jeannes

Jayne Brown was showing french terry How Comfy ankle pants this morning. When she showed the inside of the pant leg it looked the same as the Dream Jeannes. Since I own neither brand can anyone confirm if they are the same fabric? How Comfy seems a bit less expensive between the two brands. Thank you in advance for any input.
Honored Contributor

Re: How Comfy ankle pants vs Dream Jeannes

Dream Jeannes are thinner and wash better, I have both and wear the Dream Jeannes more often

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

OXOX, thank you for your reply. This is the exact info I needed.
Honored Contributor

Just to confuse the issue...I think they are the same fabric and much prefer the fit of the How Comfy. I wear petite sizes and the Dream Jeanne ""shorts"" do not fit well at all. Moreover I have trouble with the Dream Jeanne fabric stretching throughout the day. I much prefer the How Comfy pants.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am a Dream Jeannes fan for several reasons, the most important being that they fit ME so well. The leggings have no pockets, are thin soft fabric with a denim feel, the short length is PERFECT (I am 5'), the legs taper so there is no excess. The elastic in the back of these is minimal so there is no bunching.

The rise needs to be long (think up to your bra b/c apparently that is how my preference in fit seems to be perceived). The How Comfy jeans were not long enough in the rise for me... which may make them perfect for someone else. The How Comfy jeans I ordered and received came before the knits, I think. The ones I got were simply stretch denim.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

On 1/28/2015 Kachina624 said: Just to confuse the issue...I think they are the same fabric and much prefer the fit of the How Comfy. I wear petite sizes and the Dream Jeanne "shorts" do not fit well at all. Moreover I have trouble with the Dream Jeanne fabric stretching throughout the day. I much prefer the How Comfy pants.

While the fabric (96/4) is the same then, oxox says the Dream Jeannes are thinner than the Denim & co. and Kachina 624 says the Jeannes stretch out during the day.

Fit is a whole other can of worms, lol. I hate stretch pants where the waist comes up too high as it is not comfortable even if it is stretch. And if you wear the waist on your waist, then you have a droopy crotch.... not a good look either.

What to do, what to do......

Thanks Kachina for your input.

Contributor

On 1/28/2015 lovestoteach said:

I am a Dream Jeannes fan for several reasons, the most important being that they fit ME so well. The leggings have no pockets, are thin soft fabric with a denim feel, the short length is PERFECT (I am 5'), the legs taper so there is no excess. The elastic in the back of these is minimal so there is no bunching.

The rise needs to be long (think up to your bra b/c apparently that is how my preference in fit seems to be perceived). The How Comfy jeans were not long enough in the rise for me... which may make them perfect for someone else. The How Comfy jeans I ordered and received came before the knits, I think. The ones I got were simply stretch denim.

Shorter rise is better for me.

I am thinking of a pair the Quacker straight leg pull ons for spring and summer, especially for on the plane to Florida in late April (but don't really need any jeans if I am honest).

Thanks for your input lovestoteach.