Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed PM Style last night with Amy and Sandra.

Of course I miss Lisa, but I think these two worked well together. I like each of them on their own too. I think Sandra rocked that dress - I'm wondering if I can pull it off or if it'll make me look hippy. Amy is fun and cheerful. They were a great team imo! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: I really enjoyed PM Style last night with Amy and Sandra.

Ditto to your post.

Honored Contributor

The two of them together were clearly better than either of them is alone... at least where PM Style is concerned.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Ditto here as well. That was a great dress!

Esteemed Contributor

Different Slant on the changes: I really like the new stage setup - was so tired of the raised stage where LR called home. The distant sunroom, the French doors and the new flooring. It's fresh - clean - practical (less steps for models in high high heeled shoes)

Agree: Sandra B is coming a star - she's a doll and has a great figure. There are a few rough edges she'll file down in time ...talking too loud - talking to much - but they are little things that get corrected with experience.

Go Girl!

Respected Contributor

Item number for the dress?

Trusted Contributor

I don't care for Sandra as a host because she offers no information on items she presents, but wow that dress looked great on her.

Valued Contributor

YEAH!! OP, I agree! I enjoy watching both of these ladies. They do a great job! Amy is so cool! Sandra cracks me up on her face book page. She has a really funny sense of humor. Great team!

I sound like a broken record, but Sandra's mock fried rice is awesome. I have turned so many people on to this recipe!!!

Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

YEAH!! OP, I agree! I enjoy watching both of these ladies. They do a great job! Amy is so cool! Sandra cracks me up on her face book page. She has a really funny sense of humor. Great team!

I sound like a broken record, but Sandra's mock fried rice is awesome. I have turned so many people on to this recipe!!!

I now want that mock fried rice recipe. I am not on facebook. Ugh!

anyone know the item number for the dress? I didn't watch last night I was into the Apprentice and missed the show.

Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 LisaB said:
On 1/27/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

I now want that mock fried rice recipe. I am not on facebook. Ugh!

anyone know the item number for the dress? I didn't watch last night I was into the Apprentice and missed the show.

That recipe can be found in one of her older blogs on the Q site.