Super Contributor

Does anyone like Amy's new do with the bangs?? At first I thought it was cute but now it's becoming such a distraction. Her bangs are totally hanging in her eyes! Not really loving it now. Bangs can be so challenging. They're constant maintenance. Every time Amy blinks it appears her bangs move along with it. Don't know how she can see Lol.

Wish Amy would have did PM Style by herself. Poor Sandra needs a co-worker with her. QVC must see the need Sandra doesn't sell lots of things on her own. For me personally, I turn the channel every time Sandra comes on. She talks too fast for my taste and does not listen to what anyone is saying. She's too busy thinking of her next thought.

Amy I can take but in small doses. Just thought to be in television proper speaking of words was a requirement. How times have changed.

Honored Contributor

Could be that there is a snowstorm out there. I believe the stylist over-styled (overly layered) (tried too hard) her hair tonight. It's recently been looking so very good straight, sleek, and even all the way around. . . . . p.s. Not Amy's fault, IMO. The hosts walk into work, have to be styled there. Makeup and hair, etc. p.s. I love bangs. When and if they are professionally trimmed and feathered (or whatever the term is), they are much easier to wear than side swept styles, IMO. And bang trimming is very, very affordable. p.s. (again) One thing I know for sure, model Katia won't let anyone other than her stylist touch her hair.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Is this about Amy's hair .... or poor Sandra? Also, anytime you are writing or speaking, "proper speaking of words" should always be a priority, but that's not always the case (wish Amy would have did ...." ????

Honored Contributor

Amy's hair appears always to have been a challenge for her... I honestly can't remember it ever looking, well, nice... Otherwise, while I've tended to find Sandra a bit on the dry side, I've never had much of a high tolerance for Amy, so I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with the OP's assessment as to who should or shouldn't be flying solo... That said and surprisingly enough, I'm finding the COMBINATION of the two of them more watchable than I'd find either of them alone... Their pairing might have been a far better Monday night option than the one I understand QVC has planned.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

They need to just leave Amy in the wee hours of the morning. Listening to her is like hearing fingernails scratching on a chalkboard. As far as her hair, much of communication is done through the eyes, as well as the voice. Amy doesn't speak clearly, add to that half of her eyes are hidden. It just doesn't work well for a person who needs to communicate for a living.

Honored Contributor

Could be (I don't know for sure) that her bangs could be ever so slightly trimmed and 'feathered'. Or whatever it's called. My bangs always look the best (not so heavy) when the stylist uses that technique. Some stylists are excellent with bangs. .... p.s. I like Amy and Sandra. Just talking about bangs in general here.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

So,

you're not crazy about Amy's bangs?

you're privy to Sandra's selling totals?

Sandra speaks too fast?

Sandra doesn't listen?

you're able to discern Sandra speaks quickly because "She's too busy thinking of her next thought."?

you believe a requirement to be in television is "proper speaking of words" HUH????

Any positive thoughts, today?

Honored Contributor
On 1/26/2015 Lila4now said:

They need to just leave Amy in the wee hours of the morning. Listening to her is like hearing fingernails scratching on a chalkboard. As far as her hair, much of communication is done through the eyes, as well as the voice. Amy doesn't speak clearly, add to that half of her eyes are hidden. It just doesn't work well for a person who needs to communicate for a living.

Overall, on this one, we can agree...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I think that QVC is trying to position Amy into the Monday night fashion line up that they are starting in March. Therefore, they had Amy step in tonight. I like Sandra and the two of them can team up well. Both of them do well presenting fashion and style and are strong hosts.

Amy has been trying out a "messy" type of hairstyle for a while now. Not really my taste, but it is not my hair and she is of a different generation. The weather and who made it in to do the hairstyling tonight could have had a lot to do with it. Maybe they were fake bangs. I'd wouldn't be too concerned with that at all.

Honored Contributor
On 1/26/2015 stevieb said:

Amy's hair appears always to have been a challenge for her... I honestly can't remember it ever looking, well, nice... Otherwise, while I've tended to find Sandra a bit on the dry side, I've never had much of a high tolerance for Amy, so I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with the OP's assessment as to who should or shouldn't be flying solo... That said and surprisingly enough, I'm finding the COMBINATION of the two of them more watchable than I'd find either of them alone... Their pairing might have been a far better Monday night option than the one I understand QVC has planned.

This about sums it up.