Frequent Contributor

Marilyn Torres for Susan Graver

Does anyone know why Marilyn Torres isn't representing the Susan Graver line anymore? There's a new woman, I forget her name - she's very tall and pretty, like a model. Just curious.

Honored Contributor

Re: Marilyn Torres for Susan Graver

fifweg, I have no idea why Marilyn is no longer on air for Susan Graver. I don't facebook so if anything was mentioned on Graver's page, I missed it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I really liked Marilyn and would watch the whole hour when Marilyn was presenting Susan Graver! Working with Susan for so many years, Marilyn was very knowledgeable and explained the products' details well. It's strange that there is no explanation for Marilyn's absence. You would think that after so many years working with Susan, someone would say something about Marilyn's disappearance and recognize her good work. Wherever Marilyn is, I wish her good luck and happiness! Who knows, maybe we'll see her again back on the Q?

Honored Contributor

I hope to see her again.

Super Contributor

It could be anything. Perhaps her decision because of a problem with her family, her health, a better job offer, etc. Perhaps not her decision and Susan let her go. Perhaps there was a pay dispute, some type of personality conflict, who knows, if nothing was said about her leaving.

Sometimes when nothing is said about things like this, I think it's because the person wants to keep it private.

Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2015 imaclotheshog said:

It could be anything. Perhaps her decision because of a problem with her family, her health, a better job offer, etc. Perhaps not her decision and Susan let her go. Perhaps there was a pay dispute, some type of personality conflict, who knows, if nothing was said about her leaving.

Sometimes when nothing is said about things like this, I think it's because the person wants to keep it private.

Could be any of that - or it could be she's doing something else for the company. I know it's easy to think Susan and Chaz and Jaime and Laura are working in their factories like the old-fashioned images, but in reality these are huge, huge companies with many employees. We just see the very top veneer or the faces of the company.

For Marilyn's sake - I hope she's doing something she loves. That makes going to work easy - or as easy as it can ever be.

Honored Contributor

There is a thread on Marilyn under the ""Susan Graver"" heading in the Fashion Forum that explains her absence.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Kachina624 said: There is a thread on Marilyn under the ""Susan Graver"" heading in the Fashion Forum that explains her absence.

All I can say is ""WOW!""

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} WOW is right.

You can google her name and then add his last name and that tells you more. Very sad!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Bird mama said:

fifweg, I have no idea why Marilyn is no longer on air for Susan Graver. I don't facebook so if anything was mentioned on Graver's page, I missed it.

Bird it's on the SG forum. A thread addressing it, and one poster comments on what is going on. You can read more about it. I had no idea that was her husband. {#emotions_dlg.unsure} Wow.