Honored Contributor

New Lisa Rinna, Seth Aaron, Project Runway & GILI Spring Apparel!

Wow, some Spring goodies await us! Thx GodfreaK for sneek peeks. Several items are worth a closer look...the Project Runway cut out skirt & shawl collar jacket. Interesting to see the finished apparel items adopted from the recent PR show. Several other items from GILI, Seth & Lisa Rinna also caught my eye. Hope Lisa Rinna has a full show-soooo entertaining. Did anything catch your interest?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: New Lisa Rinna, Seth Aaron, Project Runway & GILI Spring Apparel!

The Lisa Rinna jacket looks very nice... does anyone have the price info on it yet? TIA

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 lovestoteach said:

The Lisa Rinna jacket looks very nice... does anyone have the price info on it yet? TIA

Goodness, that post vanished in a flash!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Try this LINK AND SEE IF IT WORKS?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I have my eye on that Dennis Basso eyelet cardigan. Looks like a lot of eyelet and lace for spring. I'm trying to figure out who wins project runway Allstars by the 2 dresses. Lol.
Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 lovestoteach said:

Try this LINK AND SEE IF IT WORKS?

Awesome-Thx!

Trusted Contributor

Isaac has a neoprene dress. Neoprene has been a popular fabric on this season of PR All stars.
Respected Contributor

OMG, Dennis basso has really been busy! That animal print sleeveless tunic is beautiful!! I'm so ready for warm weather!! Thx Chi-town!!!
Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 helping said: Isaac has a neoprene dress. Neoprene has been a popular fabric on this season of PR All stars.
Yes, noticed that too. My 1st intro/purchase of this fabric is the fantastic GILI dress with the collar zippers that sold out in a nano second. Bought it in navy. Has a slimming effect, and it's comfy to wear. No spanx needed!

Trusted Contributor

On 1/24/2015 cosmic1 said: I have my eye on that Dennis Basso eyelet cardigan. Looks like a lot of eyelet and lace for spring. I'm trying to figure out who wins project runway Allstars by the 2 dresses. Lol.
I'm guessing Dimitry, but who knows?