Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

I am headed out to proctor the S.A.T. but I wanted to get the party started. It looks pretty underwhelming, except for a new LCNY item (more colors). A261245

Liz Claiborne New York Window Pane Sweater Jacket w/ Pockets

Loves, if you get to the boards before Godfreak's post disappears, check out IM's new paisley items. Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/24

good morning

LLK

snowing here, blech and the power just went down for briefly, thank goodness we have the generator.

Honored Contributor

Good morning all. Hope everyone is doing well. We will miss you lola.

jackthebear, hope you don't lose power, but glad you have the generator, just in case, how much snow are you predicted to get? We have missed the snow so far this winter except for about 2" a while back, very unusual for my area.

I checked this morning's show preview, and godfreak's posts; while I did see some things that were cute, did not see anything that I personally would buy. From godfreak's Linea post, might be interested in the hoodie and tank, not sure yet on that. I do need a new hoodie, so there is that.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

Snowing here too. Thinking of hopping on the elliptical to watch and think warm thoughts. I am in a bright color mood.
Honored Contributor

Morning ladies pretty snowy morning here.

I am so ticked off at QVC my account is still suspended over a $23 charge that was paid over a week ago. I have called every day and no one has an answer for me.

Might be time to close my account for good

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 snickster said:

Good morning all. Hope everyone is doing well. We will miss you lola.

jackthebear, hope you don't lose power, but glad you have the generator, just in case, how much snow are you predicted to get? We have missed the snow so far this winter except for about 2" a while back, very unusual for my area.

Maybe 2-4 inches but it is on the trees so never good.

Honored Contributor

I'm sort of here. Haven't been able to watch the show for a while. Hope to catch a bit of it today. Going to take a look at Shop the Show.

Respected Contributor

Hello, all. I'm only going to get to watch the first twenty minutes or so this morning, as I've got a lot to do today. The week was a pressure cooker, started out with a migraine and didn't get much better after that. And oh, by the way, that so-called "ginger" cure for migraines did not seem to work well for me.

Anyway, I'm still in the no-buy zone.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning all, since we're starting with weather, it's overcast here and I think we're expecting snow tomorrow.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good morning, ladies! I'm on time for a change. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

~ house cat ~