Contributor
Have worn several pants ,and leggings this winter.Have several dress's.They all look like new.Do not stretch out and bag. Have not found any brand as good.Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

me 2

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I do too. I still have a lot of their French Terry and velour jackets with matching pants. I don't like the new styles they have for Denim & Co. that they say are like the SS. To me the color blocking the other day wasn't that flattering. I wish they would feature the jackets with matching pants in plain colors or with just a small amount of coordinating trim color. Also starting with size XXS or XS and petites.

Honored Contributor

and me.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I agree! The Denim & Co. Active is not the same!!! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

My Mom wears Sport Savvy tops all the time. When I told her SS was being discontinued, her eyes became HUGE with worry. As we get older, it's more difficult to put tops over your head or to work your fingers to button buttons. For Mom, she just puts on her SS top, zips it up and she's done!

The SS tops she likes the best have a flower or butterfly design on the front, but she also likes the solids in pretty colors like coral, yellow, periwinkle or turquoise.

I bought her some of the D&Co. Active zip-up tops and she did not like the color blocking or the heavier, fleece material. She also does not like black, dark green, dark brown or dark blue tops.

Message to Gary from Denim & Co. -- Since you used to work on SS, please make some of the D&Co. Active zip-up tops more like SS in fabric, style, print and color. Thank you for considering this!

Super Contributor

Yes I agree...I still have some sets and a jacket in bags and they are really great fitting and have a nice polished look.

Esteemed Contributor
I loved SS too. The Denim & Co. Active wear is not as nice. None of the denim & company is like it used to be. I was at the outlet qvc store in September & was disappointed with the quality.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh How I Miss Sports Savvy!

I have two great pant in different muti colors, one is hue of cranberry, beige and black (all soft tones) with a vertical design. The other pant is a strong deep turquoise with hints of brown & gray. #2 is still in the package. I have not found 'anything -even- close to the fit.

When I first learned about SPORTS SAVVY, I bought several velour tops `slip over` and some french terry (possibly the same that Daysdee spoke about) zip up cute soft jacket -like.

Will Have To Watch A Little Closer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Anyone who has any idea close to Sports Savvy, I will listen.

I am glad that fllady brought this line to someone's attention...MAY 'BE' that it will come back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wink

! ?{#emotions_dlg.mellow}? !

DO NOT LIKE QUACKER FACTORY; TOO MUCH NECKLINE JEWELS & STUDS.

BOB MACKE IS STARTING TO DO THE SAME ON MANY TOPS.

If I had known this line was being discontinued I would have bought one of each, from what I mentioned above in each color. Since I had very little time to watch, {each time} I know finding out much later OF this line, it was too late. I do not buy clothing similiar to these, from here. I have bought (3) 100% cotton button up blouses about 5 years ago/Q's line in Graver but that's IT! I do miss the all cotton robes /Stan Herman, from a few years ago, but have one in the new fabric that I have no idea what it is. NICE! Zips up...but very warm though.

I have seen anything that interesting, here, but I am not a frequent t v 'q' viewer, so I may have missed a lot of smart looking designs, but doubt it-.......... _Naes

Honored Contributor

More to Message to Gary from Denim & Co. --

For me, I liked the SS matching sets (pull over tops and pants) in petites, please! Also, NO VELOUR...thanks!! Smile

Honored Contributor

I miss Sports Savy too! I still have several of their pieces of clothes. They're too big now but I just can't bare to throw them away!