Super Contributor

Lisa's reason for being on Project Runway Tonight

It's said the reason Lisa will be a guest judge on Project Runway All Stars tonight is because the winner of the challenge had to design an item for the GILI collection. This item will then be sold on Q in the Spring. That now makes sense why she was the chosen one for this episode that was recorded back in the summer of 2014. Obviously is was before Q and Lisa decided to part ways.

From the comments Lisa often makes on her FB page, it seems she really misses being on Q and all the status it brought her. And for those interested she will be chatting Live on her FB page tonight during the Project Runway show to discuss the show. Again something I find totally strange and don't quite understand why she's doing it but it is what it is. Who wants to keep in that much contact with a former business if you were truly "moving on"?

Super Contributor

Re: Lisa's reason for being on Project Runway Tonight

Somebody should just post the deer eating popcorn right now and be done with it.

Honored Contributor

What I can't believe is the interest in her Lisa's life and where she is going. Let it go! If she wants anyone to know what she plans on doing, she will announce it. It's like an obsession with all the threads about Lisa.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

??Lisa who??

Super Contributor

On 1/22/2015 KatCat1 said:

What I can't believe is the interest in her Lisa's life and where she is going. Let it go! If she wants anyone to know what she plans on doing, she will announce it. It's like an obsession with all the threads about Lisa.

I agree but I also think Lisa creates it herself. She told viewers on her final show on QVC to please keep in touch with her on her new FB page and we'll be on this "NEW journey" with her together. Well since then all she has posted about is food, exercising and places she dines/visits. It seems like a whole lot of self worship. So hence the reason I think so many people are curious about where she is going because she apparently didn't have anything lined up. All Lisa keeps saying is she's still trying to figure it out and when she knows, then she'll let everyone else know. Well that's a wide open statement if I ever heard one before.

Super Contributor

On 1/22/2015 kahootz said:

Somebody should just post the deer eating popcorn right now and be done with it.

Actually I would like to know HOW to post that!! Anyone?

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 ChillyTulip said:
On 1/22/2015 kahootz said:

Actually I would like to know HOW to post that!! Anyone?

google deer eating popcorn and click under images. Go to that page and copy and paste. There are 2 versions-- one is a still life and the other is actually a gif (moving its mouth).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

OMG, and Lisa leaving still continues. What is wrong with these people - don't they have a life? She really did an amazing sale job on all of these ladies - and they still don't get it!!!

Honored Contributor

http://giphy.com/gifs/popcorn-madonna-watching-9xW5R8fKtEVHy

how about this one

upload link not wkg right now

Super Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Danielle46 said:

OMG, and Lisa leaving still continues. What is wrong with these people - don't they have a life? She really did an amazing sale job on all of these ladies - and they still don't get it!!!

Obviously, they don't and they will NEVER get it.