New Contributor

George Simonton Crystal Knit Pants

Is there anyone out there who can help me find out if George Simonton Crystal Knit PALAZZO pants (A222212) will be coming back? I've tried to no avail...I need a color and a size that aren't there. I'd be so grateful if anyone has info to help me figure this out.

Thanks a bunch! {#emotions_dlg.blush} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Melody

Honored Contributor

Re: George Simonton Crystal Knit Pants

did you try ebay?

Regular Contributor

I bought these a couple years ago and didn't like them. I still have the two pairs I bought, in petite medium, I think. What size are you looking for?

Honored Contributor

I have his pull on crystal knit pants, not the style you want but the style I have are full..if you cannot find the full legs then you might try the other style.

Valued Contributor

I can never get an answer when the pants are featured....................are they a clingy knit, or similar to CHICOS travel pants..?.......................I am a 12 would like to know if they would be flattering, or cling to my fat thighs......................QVC Ladies always have the information.

New Contributor

Hello ladies, thanks for your input.

I did try ebay, and will continue to do so.

I wish I could wear a petite medium.....I'm a regular (medium, I guess) 1x. Thanks for the offer, though.

I did purchase some of the ones you're talking about Momtodogs...they were on 1/22. There's about 5" difference in leg opening, though. Time will tell, and I'm awaiting their arrival...dum ta dum dum...lol

In my opinion, the thighs are generous. The fabric has a great weight to it, so I would not think they would be clingy on your thighs.

Have a great weekend, Girls! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Miranda1550 said:

I can never get an answer when the pants are featured....................are they a clingy knit, or similar to CHICOS travel pants..?.......................I am a 12 would like to know if they would be flattering, or cling to my fat thighs......................QVC Ladies always have the information.

I have two pair of these pants, brown and black. I have a small waist and fuller thighs (not hips) I am also a 8-10-12 size depending on manufacturer...these pants do not cling but I will say I usually wear a spanx type undie with these pants....I am not a fan of jiggle. The pants are cut full, nothing like a legging or a slim leg knit pant. They are a bit dressy, I like them but I will say I might have the woman who does altering for me, bring the rise up a bit, for me they are a bit long in the crotch. Sometimes a petite pant fits better in the rise for me but they length is rarely what I want/need. Hope this helps a bit!

Valued Contributor

Momtodogs..............................Thank you, very helpful