Frequent Contributor
May be moving back. Never wore this fabric when I grew up there. Is it uncomfortable? I would think it doesn't breathe. I love it in the cool climate where I live now, but when I lived in Texas wore mostly cotton. Can some Texans give me your opinion? Thanks.
Honored Contributor

I have a few pieces, but they are all 3/4 sleeved (which is long on me, as I'm short) and I don't wear them when it's in the high 80s or more. I do have another top that's similar to liquid knit and I do wear that in the summer. Keep in mind that I'm usually indoors with air conditioning. If I'm going to spend time outdoors in the sun, I choose different fabrics.

Oh, and I'm in Austin. On Tuesday afternoon it was 79 degrees. It's now Thursday, raining, and the expected high is 48. It's currently 45 at 10:30am.

I live in the burbs of Dallas - I find her liquid knit to be very clingy and hot. I dont feel they breathe at all. I also find her polyester clothes - basically all her tops - to be very expensive for polyester. Plus QVC shipping charges are way to expensive for me now.

Frequent Contributor

Will you take an Oklahoman??

I live near Oklahoma City and I love my liquid knit summer and winter. It might be age related but I am 65 and work inside with a desk job but I have to go to my car and am outside a lot. I do not find it hotter than any of my cotton tops. We can get a100+ temps here and a lot of humidity. It doesn't wrinkle either.

Trusted Contributor

I'm 61, live in Houston and love the liquid knit year round. But also keep in mind that I'm VERY cold natured and work in a hospital where it is cold all the time!

Respected Contributor

I'm in San Antonio. I'll wear it if I'm inside with A/C. Not outside in the summer unless you want to sweat!

Trusted Contributor

I lived in Dallas for 28 years. I ordered liquid knit but sent it back immediately. For me it was too heavy and dense (translate to too hot most of the year in Texas) and I also just didn't like the way it felt or fit.

Frequent Contributor
Great responses, from the Texans and a Sooner! If I add any LK to my wardrobe think I'll plan for winter use. Thanks, y'all.
Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 Crimcorr said:

I live in the burbs of Dallas - I find her liquid knit to be very clingy and hot. I dont feel they breathe at all. I also find her polyester clothes - basically all her tops - to be very expensive for polyester. Plus QVC shipping charges are way to expensive for me now.

ITA....I do have several liquid knit tops that I bought for work since I was in a/c but no way is it comfortable here in hot weather....I can wear them 3 seasons here in DFW

Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 Angelfire said: Great responses, from the Texans and a Sooner! If I add any LK to my wardrobe think I'll plan for winter use. Thanks, y'all.

I'm in AZ.....and it definitely isn't warm enough in winter......and I don't think our winter is as cold as yours............

♥Surface of the Sun♥