Super Contributor
Lisa's QVC Facebook page is still up & running. No new posts, but it is interesting it has not been removed.
Super Contributor

Re: another Lisa R clue.....

Someone said one of the hosts let it slip the other day that Lisa R. would be back soon with something special or her own line...not sure of the exact wording. There is a thread about it.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Honored Contributor

QVC's social team came on that thread and said that the host had mis-spoke.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

The host did not mis-speak. The OP of that thread mischaracterized what Nancy said.

Lisa is not coming back to QVC.

Honored Contributor

Her blog is still here too. I'm not sure what it's a clue to.

I can understand why the social team said Nancy mis-spoke. She worded what she said very oddly and it could have been taken 2 different ways.

Honored Contributor

The song remains the same... For the foreseeable future, Lisa is not returning... Nancy might have chosen her words better, but what she said would in no way have led me personally to believe Lisa was coming back.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 stevieb said:

The song remains the same... For the foreseeable future, Lisa is not returning... Nancy might have chosen her words better, but what she said would in no way have led me personally to believe Lisa was coming back.

Me neither but I guess if you are only half listening or intent and overly hopeful that Lisa is coming back, or want to report a scoop, you could have misconstrued. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 LipstickDiva said:

Me neither but I guess if you are only half listening or intent and overly hopeful that Lisa is coming back, or want to report a scoop, you could have misconstrued. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

lol

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 brii said:
On 1/22/2015 LipstickDiva said:

lol

The thread in beauty about Lisa and meetings at Bergdorf's is a prime example of someone reading into something that isn't there. Lisa specifically says she was having lunch at Bergdorf's. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

All these speculation threads are becoming sad now. People are reading so much into every little thing she does. There are people stalking her FB to ""get the scoop"" on what she's doing to be doing so they can come here and post it.

Someone on FB thinks she should get her own cooking how on the Food Network because of all the delicious vegetables she roasts.